No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
$750k is for a 12 months contract, if he does not sign till May its only for 6 months so about $300k is ok.
His match fitness would be ratchet in that scenario so good luck to him if he can secure those terms.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wont make a living at Boxing as shown by his last fight, so he has to try at RL.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NRL are pussies for making us play them at Suncorp.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Part of me is annoyed that he could possibly just walk back into the Broncos, but, mostly I guess I'm just glad to be rid of him

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
thought he would be more interested in signing for the dolphins to play under Wayne again

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How’s this a Bulldogs Rumour .. we don’t give a s@&t where he plays! .. will end up playing in Reggie’s most of the year

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just be glad we have him off our books. he will play one match then be out for 7 weeks with a calf injury the story wont change. He has no heart, passion or commitment

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he does sign with Broncs it shows again that he's as weak as piss

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I’ve said I’ve boxed a lot in my life. Mate was involved with his last fight op.

Pangai is like I expected a spud at boxing. He should have drawn again a decent 40+ year boxer in frank who is no genuine contender to anything.

Pangai has 0
Chance making it in the sport and will flea back to nrl.
Looks like he’s going to have listen to instructions barked at him by a halfback after all…. Yep, he’s definitely his own man…

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree it is also another view… we didn’t want him on 700k+ to be a flop injured, not wanting to play, toxic environment etc ? We are free of this. He won’t box. He’s already realised he’s a spud with no chance.

Running back to nrl where he can pretend again for a decent contract.

No doubt he will put on some great nrl games but reality is he didn’t want to with us and bluntly his heart wasn’t in it.

He’s realised his size and talent won’t be enough in boxing so he can run back and hide in a sport that he can get away with it in.

As a bloke who’s sparred with some Aussie champs, know a lot of good Aussie boxers this bloke is a fucking fraud and the shit these guys do infuriates me.

Like sbw fighting Botha to change the fucking rounds mid fight as he was being bashed by a washed Botha.

Laughable.

Stick to the footy field ffs.
Yep that shit was a joke , end of the fight it was sbw who was on his way out then they said it wasn’t that many rounds. Do you or did you train in brisbane ? If so where ?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well our CEO just said he is fine for TPJ to go anywhere lol