Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh wait tonight is the time trial, this is not exciting enough for me

tomorrow i will join the action

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Damn Wiggins destroyed Evans in the time trial. Didn't think he would be down by more than 1min10secs but not 1min53secs.

Dunno if Evans can make back that time with 10 days to go. Gonna have to attack each stage and some more with 1 more time trial

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would like to know what team sky are having for brekky!

it looks like the pom is going to have to implode on the hills, which would
seem unlikely since the whole team are flying.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does someone beat Cancellera by a minute? His team mate as well, I would be asking questions.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Froome should go against team orders and go for the yellow jersey lol. He's on par with Wiggins in the time trial and is a better climber. He sacrificed himself earlier in the year when everyone thought he should have beat wiggins.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Froome should go against team orders and go for the yellow jersey lol. He's on par with Wiggins in the time trial and is a better climber. He sacrificed himself earlier in the year when everyone thought he should have beat wiggins.
Find it weird his whole team bar Cavendish and his sidekick are suddenly so good. None of them were near the top end of the mountains last year going for stage wins after Wiggins crashed.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The douchebag photographer who caused that pileup. I would of punched his lights out. They should have a clearance between the riders and spectators/photographers. Imagine Cadel Evans being like 10 secs infront of the last stage and that happening, you'd be pissed.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The douchebag photographer who caused that pileup. I would of punched his lights out. They should have a clearance between the riders and spectators/photographers. Imagine Cadel Evans being like 10 secs infront of the last stage and that happening, you'd be pissed.
the last stage is the champs elysees. It's tradition that the leader before that race gets the yellow jersey. No one usually goes against that :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
btw let's just say somehow evans makes back the 1.53 he is behind. There's another time trial which is even longer than overnights one. Somehow he is going to have to attack him practically every night to try and somehow get himself a lead of say at least 1.30. Riding last is a massive advantage in the time trial. He will push harder knowing the yellow jersey will be won that day.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Wiggins is so well protected with porte, froome, rogers.

Cadel has waved the white flag. Sky are now 1 and 2. If I were froome I'd be filthy. He went on the attack and then under team orders he slowed down until Wiggins caught up. Froome can win this if he was allowed to.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wiggins is so well protected with porte, froome, rogers.

Cadel has waved the white flag. Sky are now 1 and 2. If I were froome I'd be filthy. He went on the attack and then under team orders he slowed down until Wiggins caught up. Froome can win this if he was allowed to.
Yeah Froome owned Wiggins with that acceleration, almost embarrassing.

Cadel is showing that your prep has to be perfect, you cant go full out in the Girro but you also can't participate in too few races you won't have the legs. Cadel should start planning now for next years Tour.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Supposedly cadel was pretty sick in the lead up go the giro and dauphine. Poor bloke tried his guts out. Near impossible to beat team sky. They remind me of lance amstrong's is postal device team of the late 90s to early 00s. We know what they had been doing now though .....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he is well protected but he got most of his lead on his own

i dont know much about the details of the sport but ive got an investment on Peter Sagan to win this stage simply because he was the favourite

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs i picked the day to place a bet when the peloton are a bunch of lazy c***s

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You are the KKs best poster, you always make me laugh
ffs you dont know what these types of posts do to me

too much pressure on me to be funny now = over funny = not funny:(

Status
Not open for further replies.