Top Five : Bulldogs players you'd hate to see in other club jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also loved Britt, Hetherington, Polla-Mounter. I could keep going. We have had the best players. **** I love this club. But Lamb is my fave. My wife thinks it's sick how much I love Baa
Tell your wife it's normal and other people feel the same way.any time I see footage of Turvey at a dog's game I tear up

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tell your wife it's normal and other people feel the same way.any time I see footage of Turvey at a dog's game I tear up
She still wont let me put my pic of me n Baa up in our bedroom tho

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham... the rest don't care.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep bagging our top try-scorer if it makes you feel good ;).
Corey takes pride in our jersey and his effort cannot be questioned. He got us out of gaol against the bunnies earlier in the season, made a brilliant try saving tackle against Penrith earlier this season, the quick 20m restart against the Storm that got us on the front foot for Kasiano to eventually score. People seem to miss all the percentage plays he makes just because he is short and can be out-jumped... sad really...
Are you talking about the panthers game where both of Simmons tries came from jumping over Thompson? Lol nice try by nice try. His got heart and passion but his not first grade worthy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thompson is staying with us.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're a fool.

Corey Thompson has been one of our most consistent players this year. I'm fairly confident that match against Penrith was his first first grade game.. can't blame the bloke for being a bit nervous and making a few errors.

Since then, he has been superb.
Thompson made his debut in round 1 against the broncos mate.
If you wanna go more in depth he also got a 1 on 1 rake in 2 games this year both leading to tries. Anyways the point is he is to small for this game don't compare his height to slater co Thompson is not the athlete slater is, slater is a once in a generation player.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too small for the game? Hazem El Masri, arguably one of the best wingers of all time was just as small as Thompson.

Your point is silly.
My point is silly? Ok so your saying Thompson has the same talent and ability of El masri just coz there size are similar?
That's just like saying oh jarryd hickey is bigger than James graham so his a better player.
You compare talent with talent not size with talent.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want to see any of our players elsewhere.

Even the shit ones seems to improve when they go to other clubs... that pisses me off. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.