Top 50 Sexiest Nationalities

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If you like the tranny look...
I used to work with one last year... nicest girl ever. I used to be quite a demanding colleague back then, and she'd always smile, be polite, was softly spoken, not to mention had a cracking body.

Filipinas born here can be head-doers... this one was from the country itself and came to Australia in 2016. I was seriously obsessed with her.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I used to work with one last year... nicest girl ever. I used to be quite a demanding colleague back then, and she'd always smile, be polite, was softly spoken, not to mention had a cracking body.

Filipinas born here can be head-doers... this one was from the country itself and came to Australia in 2016. I was seriously obsessed with her.
That's 1 girl. I'm not saying they're all ugly. There are good looking girls from every nationality. I was speaking as a whole.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's 1 girl. I'm not saying they're all ugly. There are good looking girls from every nationality. I was speaking as a whole.
Well generally speaking I find a lot of them are hot. Asians are definitely my weakness, but specifically, Philippines, Japan, Singapore, China, and South Korea. Some girls from Taiwan that half the baby face, half-Asian look can be hot as well. Thailand on the other hand... I steer well clear of for obvious reasons lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My top 5 is

1. Estonia
2. Latvia
3. Serbia
4. Poland
5. Brazil

Wahesh

Reaction score
My Top 5.

1. Argentinian
2. English (Essex accent, drools)
3. Filipino
4. Armenian
5. Lebanese

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid assessment.. How do you make Australian number 5 then make Irish number 50 and English 9 , Scottish 38???

The majority of Australians are either one of these nationalities.

You can't base hotness on nationalities.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
some Vietnamese women are really good looking as well

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid assessment.. How do you make Australian number 5 then make Irish number 50 and English 9 , Scottish 38???

The majority of Australians are either one of these nationalities.

You can't base hotness on nationalities.
The site it came from is a joke so don't be too suprised. They recently had another one "sexiest accents" and rated Seth Effrikan as the tawp Ekkcent!