Top 50 Sexiest Nationalities

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting. Very interesting indeed :grinning: I really did think that the earlier generation of Maltese people only married either Italians or Lebanese Maronites (Catholic).
Your right most of them did, hence why my parents moved to Australia. Lol

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's actually really nice to hear. The most important thing in my opinion is that your parents were both Catholic. I'm happy to mix, but for me religion is the key.

In my extended family, we have Cypriot, Chinese and English (soon) married into the family.
Couldn’t agree more! That’s nice that you have a multi-cultural extended family. It’s the same with my family, we have a large mix as well. I mean after all my parents were not going to interfere after what they went through! Lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm imagining there were fireworks in the household as soon as her parents found out lol. I actually have Syrian Muslim neighbours on the other side of the road where I live. They're actually pretty good people. Hard working and law-abiding.
My Nanu was not impressed one bit. He and my dad never had a great relationship. Mum and Dad didn't work out in the end. Both their different values and just a general incompatibility overall ended things after 13 years marriage. I'm surprised they lasted even that long. Back in those days (Mind you we're only talking the 80s), Marriage was the best way of getting out of the house and being "free".

Yes you were. The reason they came to Australia in the 1950,s was because of my mum not being Maltese! My grandparents told them that they wouldn’t last, but boy were they wrong! They were married 66 years. Nine kids, my dad passed away 2 years ago and my mum shortly after with a broken heart! You could of made a real love story movie of their lives!
That's heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time! It sounds like you have very fond memories of them both and they left behind a big influence on this world.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My Catholic Maltese mum married my Muslim Lebanese / Syrian Dad. How do you think that went? lol
I seen a half Lebanese Croatian do a rant on YouTube years back.
Poor guy was so conflicted and confused!

Haha

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Haha
Hahaha that's the one thing I think @Wahesh or someone else here mentioned. You end up making these mixed kids that have no identity or idea who the fuck they are.

I'm not Maltese enough, I'm not Lebo enough and I sure as hell don't look Aussie enough. So I end up being a Wog that even the Wogs don't want. lolol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Haha
Hahaha that's the one thing I think @Wahesh or someone else here mentioned. You end up making these mixed kids that have no identity or idea who the fuck they are.

I'm not Maltese enough, I'm not Lebo enough and I sure as hell don't look Aussie enough. So I end up being a Wog that even the Wogs don't want. lolol
I actually used to work with this half Serbian half Lebanese chick. She was damn gorgeous, but I would not have picked her out to be either one. She wasn't blonde enough to be a Serb, yet not olive enough to be Leb lol.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
My Nanu was not impressed one bit. He and my dad never had a great relationship. Mum and Dad didn't work out in the end. Both their different values and just a general incompatibility overall ended things after 13 years marriage. I'm surprised they lasted even that long. Back in those days (Mind you we're only talking the 80s), Marriage was the best way of getting out of the house and being "free".
The only reason I know what Nanu means is thanks to Pauly Fenech.

It's at the beginning of this episode:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more! That’s nice that you have a multi-cultural extended family. It’s the same with my family, we have a large mix as well. I mean after all my parents were not going to interfere after what they went through! Lol
Yeah we have a similar setup in our family - my parents both comes from families with many siblings, and my mum came to Australia in the 50s after her father setup a Milk Bar in Redfern. As weird as it sounds, my grandfather, grandmother and all their children are mad bunnies fans. I only go for the Bulldogs because my Dad who came to Australia after he married my mum in the 70s lived in Campsie - heart of Bulldogs territory at the time.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually used to work with this half Serbian half Lebanese chick. She was damn gorgeous, but I would've have picked her out to be either one. She wasn't blonde enough to be a Serb, et not olive enough to be Leb lol.
I know a half Lebanese Slovenian.
Shes a good looker.
Maybe I should mix my genes with a Lebo chick? Haha

Wahesh

Reaction score
I know a half Lebanese Slovenian.
Shes a good looker.
Maybe I should mix my genes with a Lebo chick? Haha
I knew a Slovenian chick who married a Lebanese guy. She was gorgeous but let herself go completely after child #1 lol.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I knew a Slovenian chick who married a Lebanese guy. She was gorgeous but let herself go completely after child #1 lol.
It's a Wog thing man. Most of them stunners when in their prime... they keep in shape, wax and keep up general maintenance. Then at some point the irresistible wog food kicks in, they stay away from the treadmill and everybody loses in the end. lol

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a Wog thing man. Most of them stunners when in their prime... they keep in shape, wax and keep up general maintenance. Then at some point the irresistible wog food kicks in, they stay away from the treadmill and everybody loses in the end. lol
Hey the wog men are no different! Lol