Rumour Top 30 2023

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you reckon I am the worst halfback in the game, and also think Manly might be willing to sign me despite the fact they have a world class halfback and I am on 500k a year? You literally can not be right on both counts.

Don't try to think too hard, bro. You'll strain yourself.
Of course you're the worst 7 in the NRL.....name a 7 who is worse. You'd probably be ranked last even in the NSW Cup. We all know Rajab has you covered. It's a crime that you even got to play 1 FG game.

If Manly offer you a 3 year deal at $1M would you take it? Of course you'll be a backup to DCE but maybe Daddy can con Manly into giving you a contract since no other NRL club will

Jackson loved the club and walked away from a $600K contract. Don't you love us too? If so, do us a favour and piss off.

Even if a broken down washed up Reynolds plays 7, it will still be a step forward

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully

Allen - roosters or fins
Flanagan - manly, daddy's special boy
Waddell - Eels, need some backrowers
Okunbor - Anywhere but here
Wouldn't disagree with 3 of those 4.
Though I reckon Allan is the only good chance of being shipped and to the Pilchards.
Unless we sign a FG halfback Flanagan will stay unfortunately.
I dont rate Waddell as lowly as some on TK but I suppose if the offer was right and it helped with these other forward signings its possible I doubt it though.
Okunbor is on very low $$$ and has only 1 more year what's the point, plus who would want him..
@Knights to replace Young who may be Dogs bound?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't disagree with 3 of those 4.
Though I reckon Allan is the only good chance of being shipped and to the Pilchards.
Unless we sign a FG halfback Flanagan will stay unfortunately.
I dont rate Waddell as lowly as some on TK but I suppose if the offer was right and it helped with these other forward signings its possible I doubt it though.
Okunbor is on very low $$$ and has only 1 more year what's the point, plus who would want him..
@Knights to replace Young who may be Dogs bound?
Regarding Okunbor, even at minimum wage it's a waste of a top 30 spot when we could get better output from almost anyone else in nsw cup.
As it currenty stands I don't even have a spot for him in cup.
1. Blake Wilson
2. Declan Casey
3. Jordan Samrani
4. Jeral Skelton
5. Braiden Burns / Corey Allen (only keep 1 for 23)

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully

Allen - roosters or fins
FKKKKKK I can't beleive theres over $1m of salary cap between Flanagan and Allan alone and another $500k between Waddell and Okunbor

Last edited:

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FKKKKKK I can't beleive theres $1m of salary cap between Flanagan and Allan alone and another $500k between Waddell and Okunbor
Waddell can go alright, Allan has a bit of experience that's saved him in some scenarios. I have hopes for Flano. These 4 are NRL spec players and honestly you wouldn't think they train as full time professional players that kids aspire to be, shame.

If a player is not insanely skilled or a physical specimen then a Bulldog needs to be a hardworking Josh Jackson or Willie Talau or crafty Hughes type player.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course you're the worst 7 in the NRL.....name a 7 who is worse. You'd probably be ranked last even in the NSW Cup. We all know Rajab has you covered. It's a crime that you even got to play 1 FG game.

If Manly offer you a 3 year deal at $1M would you take it? Of course you'll be a backup to DCE but maybe Daddy can con Manly into giving you a contract since no other NRL club will

Jackson loved the club and walked away from a $600K contract. Don't you love us too? If so, do us a favour and piss off.

Even if a broken down washed up Reynolds plays 7, it will still be a step forward
That's harsh, and you call yourself Family Guy :tearsofjoy:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully

Allen - roosters or fins
Flanagan can solve their cap issues if they get rid of the million dollar man

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regarding Okunbor, even at minimum wage it's a waste of a top 30 spot when we could get better output from almost anyone else in nsw cup.
As it currenty stands I don't even have a spot for him in cup.
1. Blake Wilson
2. Declan Casey
3. Jordan Samrani
4. Jeral Skelton
5. Braiden Burns / Corey Allen (only keep 1 for 23)
I hear ya just don't see anyone wanting him or the club making a conscious decision like this no problem here if it happened at all.
I think he would be regarded/kept as "ok" depth as much as this riles many(and I get that).
Was alright in NSW cupIlate in the year especially I think so that helps.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Who’s partnering dce now Foran is gone? That backrower is fat and no 5/8 he’s felieti mateo 2.0 if they try that. Maybe flopagun can milk daddy to waste a spot there?