Opinion Toomaga

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have been scouting around trying the find out what's going on with To'omaga, is he injured, being disciplined or just out of favour. There's a cone of silence that I haven't been able to break.

Not saying it's the case this time, but the last time there was this level of silence was when CHN was being disciplined last year.

Go Dogs
I cannot understand it? There are so many being selected each week that need more than discipline and need more like solitary confinement and Toomaga cops it... he has been mucked about for too long.. I think we may end up losing him!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot understand it? There are so many being selected each week that need more than discipline and need more like solitary confinement and Toomaga cops it... he has been mucked about for too long.. I think we may end up losing him!
He's contracted until the end of next year and if any bridges are burnt then Barrett can fix them when he gets here. Unless Barrett is the one burning the bridges of course.

CNH's case was one where he broke the players code of conduct and they (the players) disciplined him. It maybe just a coincidence but it was around the time that he bonked the school teacher while on a promotional visit. Obviously didn't work 'cause he did it again, that time with schoolgirl.

Not in any way suggesting that is the case with To'omaga.

Go Dogs

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't get it, if he's been dropped on defence form that is dumb, the season is gone anyway, shouldn't one of your best props be playing and learning, yes he prob makes some mistakes but that will put him in good stead for next season, learning and pointing out errors so he's ready

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he is no superstar, but id rather keep him for depth.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what’s going on with this guy? I remember him hurting his shoulder against Broncos. Hasn’t played since, but nothing on the injured list?