Opinion Toomaga

Malla

Reaction score
Has great footwork at the line.

First half seemed like he was over awed but definitely was better in the second half. I hope Pay persists with him, but I doubt he will lol

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dunno if you've seen him in reserves but he has single handedly ripped apart defences at times and looks like budget Taumalolo. Yh I know it's only reserves but he has all the raw ability...footwork, power, speed, offloading ability, etc..it's why I want him to work out also badly for us. I don't think he has the motor to play on the edge anymore and would print fade a lot in games out there.
Yeah he has been terrific in reserves for a while now.

We just have to wait, persist and see in the next couple of years.

We really do require a new strength and conditioning coach though. All our forwards lack that power running and leg drive and that comes down to our strength and conditioning coach along with sprinting coach

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

Numbers are'nt great

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Numbers are'nt great
Numbers are pretty ordinary... there is no doubting he can do a good hitup, so that average of 6.1m per run is really surprising.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes but how can his numbers be great when he only gets put on for approx. 20 minutes in total per game?
And when Tolman touches the ball so much... Must suck taking a hit up after him when all momentum has been lost

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah his footwork is good for a big guy and has a nice offload.
Yet somehow he's deemed not good enough to crack our 17. I'm sure he'll be named today but that's only because Napa is suspended.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to agree that toomaga not being in 1st grade is a mystery. If we let him go and he is with a spine that can actually create pressure and attacking options he would be impressive.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been scouting around trying the find out what's going on with To'omaga, is he injured, being disciplined or just out of favour. There's a cone of silence that I haven't been able to break.

Not saying it's the case this time, but the last time there was this level of silence was when CHN was being disciplined last year.

Go Dogs

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been scouting around trying the find out what's going on with To'omaga, is he injured, being disciplined or just out of favour. There's a cone of silence that I haven't been able to break.

Not saying it's the case this time, but the last time there was this level of silence was when CHN was being disciplined last year.

Go Dogs
Or maybe it is impossible to justify? He only fell out of favour when SG came along.