Tonight's Presser V Panfers

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate Ava and Vaughan would be great off the bench in the 17. Do you want two $800k props on the bench as well? Need to balance the cap buddy
They are past it. You need good value players off the bench that bring energy and go forward.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An experienced campaigner like Vaughan shouldn’t try to offload there in that moment of the game. That there shows he isn’t a first grade prop. Stuckey, Makotoa and Billy are on the same level as he is.
Exact same thing happened last week when we got in front again v dragon. Lost ball second tackle after scoring. Criminal

Can’t recall who it was though

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean? Cant be helped? He was great tonight, no dropped balls or uncontested bombs
what else you expectations??
I thought he did some good things, and I think he is an (not THE)answer to FB if we cannot sign one.

Some rookie errors pushing passes, and the time he went to run up the line whereas he should have cut back inside.

He is a rookie and especially at that position so you can forgive him for that as overall his performance was up there with some of Duftys better games.

Give the kid an extended run as our season is gone and Dufty is on the move.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont think he did. Its like a kennel law that u have to follow. Just absolutely hate Jake Averillo with no credibility or backings to justify it. So weird and obsessed on hating someone so much.
Yes it is very sad, they must have a very sheltered life.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think he did. Its like a kennel law that u have to follow. Just absolutely hate Jake Averillo with no credibility or backings to justify it. So weird and obsessed on hating someone so much.
100% agree. He broke into open space and conjured up two line breaks in his first ever game at FB and made a couple of errors. Made a couple of great defensive plays one on Matt Eisenhuth then defused taylan may's kick beautifully. He shits on Dufty but wont get the respect for it. Hes 21 years old as well.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaughan is like Tolman, tries hard but so ineffective. Our whole forward pack with the exception of TPJ and maybe King lack punch and rarely go over the advantage line. We get monstered. We look slow out there. Many think it’s a fitness issue, I think it’s a problem with quality.
disagree vaughn is so much better then tolman.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An experienced campaigner like Vaughan shouldn’t try to offload there in that moment of the game. That there shows he isn’t a first grade prop. Stuckey, Makotoa and Billy are on the same level as he is.
Yeah nah! Seriously you gotvtour head up ypur ass.

Vaughn has been the best forward on the field each week.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally watched this just now, why are we still saying yardage so much, the ghost of tbaz lives on infecting from within the walls of Belmore.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol at Jackson talking about game management being an issue, and not one mention of his forward pack being fucking dominated through the middle third in both attack and defence. That’s not a captain that’s just buck passing bullshit.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious? One error makes a player a reserve grader? I’ve seen it all now…

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vaughan is like Tolman, tries hard but so ineffective. Our whole forward pack with the exception of TPJ and maybe King lack punch and rarely go over the advantage line. We get monstered. We look slow out there. Many think it’s a fitness issue, I think it’s a problem with quality.
Vaughan is nothing like Tolman. Tolman max hit up would be 5 metres. Vaughan gets over the advantage line

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vaughan is nothing like Tolman. Tolman max hit up would be 5 metres. Vaughan gets over the advantage line
Agree! Vaughan is much better than Tolman.
If he is happy to play on the cheap he would be a perfect two year option as a Bench Prop.

We still need to find a quality Alpha Prop to partner TPJ next year. I think King is our 13.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree! Vaughan is much better than Tolman.
If he is happy to play on the cheap he would be a perfect two year option as a Bench Prop.

We still need to find a quality Alpha Prop to partner TPJ next year. I think King is our 13.
Desperately short of props for next year - hope one of the flegg middles takes the step up.