Todays Issues

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course, nothing is ever going to replace the damage done for those innocent lives lost and their lives as well.. I still think 28 years isn't enough.
How they handled it i don't know more power to them seeing a picture of that fuckwit i don't know how the looked at him in court and not jumped over and ripped his eyeballs out,no matter what happenes to him will never be enough justice. I think his Oldman being an ex cop had a word and said man up accept responsibility and don't put this family through any more unnecessary greif and plead guilty.
Sorry rant over this shit burns me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Of course, nothing is ever going to replace the damage done for those innocent lives lost and their lives as well.. I still think 28 years isn't enough.
I meant that as an agreement with you. 28 years not enough for the sheer carelessness and selfish repercussions of mindless stupidity that had such devastation for the completely innocent.

We see too much selfish, reckless behaviour :(

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I meant that as an agreement with you. 28 years not enough for the sheer carelessness and selfish repercussions of mindless stupidity that had such devastation for the completely innocent.

We see too much selfish, reckless behaviour :(
I know you were Wen, I was just adding my little bit along with it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

can renters confirm? Is this how the inside of a renters house looks like? Ive never been in one
Can't see any poo stains on the walls. They must have been pretty good tenants, tbh.