Toby Rudolf

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not saying you're not allowed to do anything.

I'm just saying you make uo numbers, and most times they're way over the top.
Do you have e.g.'s? I doubt you do (if you want to talk shit please do it properly). I'm not saying Rudolf is worth 600k, I'm just saying I think that's what it'd cost the club to sign him.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are people so confident we are getting the cheese. Don’t get me wrong I’d love to have him but no indication has been given that he is coming. I’ve only heard he is most likely going to stay in melb next year.

People on this forum think were getting lolo/pap lmfao, Think alot of young kids have been posting.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you have e.g.'s? I doubt you do. I'm not saying Rudolf is worth 600k, I'm just saying I think that's what it'd cost the club to sign him.
I don't wanna go back and forth with you about cap and salaries because I've seen how this goes.

Curious how much did you say JAC would be worth to the club?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't wanna go back and forth with you about cap and salaries because I've seen how this goes.

Curious how much did you say JAC would be worth to the club?
More than 550k, but how much in TPA's? I had JAC same as Cotric, 650-700k. That's a good piece of business, but I don't think anyone with a straight face would say they were expecting that.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you have e.g.'s? I doubt you do (if you want to talk shit please do it properly). I'm not saying Rudolf is worth 600k, I'm just saying I think that's what it'd cost the club to sign him.
I'm not talking shit btw, you do make up numbers. Salary cap space. Players worth etc....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol why? Ogden is miles off the pace.
Dont think U read that right?

I did say an upgrade on a guy down the pecking order not an upgrade on Napa who is meant to be our starting prop.

I'm hoping that upgrade is yet to come.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not talking shit btw, you do make up numbers. Salary cap space. Players worth etc....
Am I not allowed to? Are you not doing to the same when you question me? Molo to the Dragons for 500k. Hetherington at the dogs for 400k. Sharks want to retain Rudolf... Rudolf best prop off contract. How are you not near 600k? Is that not logical? Anyways someone asked what we're looking at to sign Rudolf, what a dumb question to ask if no one outside the club's four walls is allowed to answer???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did U read that right?

I did say an upgrade on a guy down the pecking order not an upgrade on Napa who is meant to be our starting prop.

I'm hoping that upgrade is yet to come.
Ohh, I thought you meant offer Ogden an upgrade lol