Timoteo Lafai - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=94793

left wing next monday. how's his ability under the high ball? he's got the rest of the wing spot covered easily
I really am taking a "I'll believe it when I see it" regarding Lafai on the wing and Wright in the centres. For the Titans game, Lafai was in the centres and Wright on the wing. I see no reason why they'd have switched around, especially as they both have had one more solid game each in those positions.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong on Monday...

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
does anybody know what the go with him is? will he be out for a while or what?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Devo. Kids footwork is amazing and so strong. Who on earth will play centre for us now? Halatau? Or Wright back into centres with a winger coming from anywhere?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Devo. Kids footwork is amazing and so strong. Who on earth will play centre for us now? Halatau? Or Wright back into centres with a winger coming from anywhere?
I reckon Halatau to centre and Dale Finucane to move in to the team would love to see him start but Stagg will move in to the starting 2nd row position

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As much as Dene is a good defender, he always just looks that 5% out of place at centre. Likes to rush up alot and does not have the lateral movement you would like.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
He is a gun, devastated to see him go as he began to cement his spot in the side.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Wouldn't it just make more sense to bring in a winger and play inu in the centers? Does anybody know how abou-sleiman is going?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lett should get a run. Hes heaps fast.

For real though, is dougs available? If not, we're in trouble. From what I've heard, our NSW cup really struggled yday due to no outside backs.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

For real though, is dougs available? If not, we're in trouble. From what I've heard, our NSW cup really struggled yday due to no outside backs.
Lett has retired, buddy.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score

I think he was kidding, slip? lol

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Sack Lafai. Not committed enough to finish the game!! Pea heart!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dougs is gone till round 18 or so I've heard.
Turner was out there last night and walking unassisted, but still a heap of rehab work required.
Mitch Brown is gone too.

Tagive and Sila are not even close to first grade material yet, and Daniel Abou Sleiman is too small for a winger.

Brett Lane didn't play yesterday due to a hip flexor strain, nor did Cutler.

Potentially Cutler could be brought in to the centres, or even Brett Lane at a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.