Timoteo Lafai - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

Oh, wow. Others were saying that too, people were also saying Des will go with Lett. Just because we have our opinions and sometimes get them wrong, does not mean anyone has "no idea".
You talk crap thats why

C

chipandchase

Mate, have you seen your posts? You're the one who has crap. You obviously don't like people expressing their opinions, which isn't this forum for?
Why would he go for mcdougal than? 29 yr old out of the game for over 2 years , been at what 3 or 4 clubs over a guy like lafai who is 21? Proven in first grade last year
Yeh good call mate

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm expecting a big performance from lafai tonight!! I wouldn't rule out him being the man of the match,, also have a massive feeling ennis will have a blinder!!

H

hazem_elmasri

Lafai will not be man of the match.
DES clearly has no idea selecting him over mcdougall. And what is he thinking putting wright on the wing. The kid is a spastic at catching.

Lafai is Toyota cup class, that is all.
Everyone watch lafais defense tonight.
The lines he runs also. I've always been critical of him as he is a passenger.

Best of luck tonight. We will need it!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shut the fk up u and macdougall his fkn sht get it threw ur head,,,, bad defender bad handling bad under the high ball gives away silly penalties,, mate the list goes on his fkn sht!!!!!!! That's why he didn't get picked

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmaooo @ lafai being Toyota cup class u have no fkn idea!!! Go stick with ur mate macdougall

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wright will do a 10000000 times better job under the high ball than ur mate macdougall

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip and chase is a sik knt he knows what his talking bout straight out

H

hazem_elmasri

Well, we shall see how your buddy lafai goes tonight. I hoping for it to be good. But unfortunately am expecting to see some horrific sights. I truly think he is over hyped.

How about we see what happens tonight? Maybe your pal will go ok, chances are he won't though.

Mcdougall worse than wright under high ball? Are you alright man.....

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmaoooooo I'm fine buddy ARE U ALRIGHT!!!!!??????,,, sorry bro to be rude but the blokes not good enough for first grade his time is over,,, and please he's fkn bad under the high ball,, In DES WE TRUST

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmaooo @ lafai being Toyota cup class u have no fkn idea!!! Go stick with ur mate macdougall
He's just trolling mate. just ignore him.

Good luck to Tim tonight. Im prepared to give him a weeks for him to ease in before I start to lay in haha

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's just trolling mate. just ignore him.

Good luck to Tim tonight. Im prepared to give him a weeks for him to ease in before I start to lay in haha

Moe ur a sik knt straight out loll,, I think he will have a blinder tonight

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How about we see what happens tonight? Maybe your pal will go ok, chances are he won't though.
What happens if he has a blinder trying to cement his spot in FG?

What if he has a dud game? Your not going to give him a chance? Like Wright keeps getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.