• No

Votes: 43 78.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After all the fuss lets see where everybody stands today before the imbecile board get together. My vote is in.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He may be a good coach but we need change i think the olny fear is there is no one to replace hime with that type of credentials.
But look at the coaches who have won in the last few years.
Im all for rebuilding

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I voted no, but I'm content with an announcement along the lines of Des confirmed as coach for 2017 on the basis it is his last season with the club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted no, but I'm content with an announcement along the lines of Des confirmed as coach for 2017 on the basis it is his last season with the club.
I'm not having a go but interested why you would want Des to stay for only a year then not get re-signed ?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not having a go but interested why you would want Des to stay for only a year then not get re-signed ?
Well, with or without a new coach I don't see us doing anything next year at all.

It will pave the way for a smoother transition anyway.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, with or without a new coach I don't see us doing anything next year at all.

It will pave the way for a smoother transition anyway.
It will be easier to sign players this year if they have a better idea who the coach will be next year.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I voted no also
But would be happy for Des to remain on the provider he stopped being a sponge on our finances and started to actually work towards bettering our club given the amount we pay him

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
No juniors. Shit recruiting. Bad retention. 4 years of negative football. The future doesnot look bright. Time for a change. They are going to lose 1mil in membership and sales. Pay him out and lets start over.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I said no, because the question says SHOULD he be coach in 2017. Well i dont think he should be but i think he will be with Pay to take over in 2018.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You might see fight!
Not roll over and die
I dunnos, maybe.

I don't think the players have the spine to fight. Most have come here on the promise of phat dollars.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunnos, maybe.

I don't think the players have the spine to fight. Most have come here on the promise of phat dollars.
That's a problem. Des Hasler thinks he is a bank teller and not a football coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I said yes because i'm a stupid ****.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
I say let him finish his contract. Alex Furguson was nearly sacked at the start of his time at MU and was in this same position. Des needs a halfback if he wants to survive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.