Time to reach out and be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Anderson interested in coaching? Or can he convince Hagan to come home and coach us?
Now that's food for thought,good point,but I don't think the club will and should not gamble with the bad publicity of sacking Pay.

The rugby league world knows that we are in survival mode and probably a bit beyond and unfair for a rookie coach.After all the publicity,the club must be seen to at least give Pay a chance,how long,will probably be up for debate end 2019.The mistakes done by past administration and Des have a shelf life.The new board realizes that once the past effects have diminished,there is no room for mistakes and sentiment.

We play not to lose,that's not ideal for anyone involved,by any means,a position that can destroy the future of a club.Last summer most of us were looking forward to this year.I don't think we'll see the same optimism this summer.We just need to harden up,face reality and trust the club will aim for a 2020 revival.Watch the Jersey Flegg team that's a good barometer whether the Bulldogs are heading in the right direction.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why do I go to a wiki page if I tap on your 3rd paragraph and lower?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition
I somehow screwed up and a good reason I employ a secretary.At 1st I didn't intend to go into so much detail,especially with philosophical terms.To assist with clarity and in order to avoid any ambiguity in conveying my message,I linked the terms 'propositional fallacy' and 'fallacy of composition'.The links unfortunately made the post presentation look untidy and harder to read.So I continued to reply to the post but stopped inserting more links.I followed the point order of his post,which tended to jump from one point to another and back again.When I finished,I cut/paste and copied the paragraphs making sure that my post flowed and covered every point in an orderly manner.I then deleted the two links but somehow and it got me stumped how,because of these movements,the link 'fallacy of composition' must have linked every word in every paragraph.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I somehow screwed up and a good reason I employ a secretary.At 1st I didn't intend to go into so much detail,especially with philosophical terms.To assist with clarity and in order to avoid any ambiguity in conveying my message,I linked the terms 'propositional fallacy' and 'fallacy of composition'.The links unfortunately made the post presentation look untidy and harder to read.So I continued to reply to the post but stopped inserting more links.I followed the point order of his post,which tended to jump from one point to another and back again.When I finished,I cut/paste and copied the paragraphs making sure that my post flowed and covered every point in an orderly manner.I then deleted the two links but somehow and it got me stumped how,because of these movements,the link 'fallacy of composition' must have linked every word in every paragraph.
I'm just asking because I never knew you could do that bro. Better than posting a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.