Opinion Time to pressure the nrl to reinstate Flanagan

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"Those of us in the know are aware of what will happen over the next 6 to 8 months....and we are comfortable with it".

That is so reassuring to the rest of the several thousands fans left who still follow the team and are barely hanging in there.

Those of you in the know can start rebuilding the fan base and Club's reputation when the plan is complete in how long?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can deal with having a coach who has previously cheated the cap.

What I don’t want is someone who previously undertook a doping program for his players. That’s a whole other league to cap cheating.
NegrO please.

It wasnt as if he injected them with steroids.

He hired a sports scientist t get an edge, who in term used peptides which i aa stimulant thats a grey legal are if its allowed or not.

Pepties itself dont enhanceshit, they just stimulate blood cells so your body produces a bit more of everything, so vitamins benefits are magnified etc.

was a grey area.

Last edited:

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pepties itself dont enhanceshit, they just stimulate blood cells so your body produces a bit more of everything, so vitamins benefits are magnified etc.

was a grey area.
Mate do you even read what you write? If your body produces a bit more of everything then it is a performance enhancing drug.

Remember that Des used to do sketchy shit back in his day, calves blood wasnt it?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate do you even read what you write? If your body produces a bit more of everything then it is a performance enhancing drug.

Remember that Des used to do sketchy shit back in his day, calves blood wasnt it?
Then why bother anythang?
eating greens? nutrition is performance enhancing naturally
Vitamins? perftamnce enhancing?

steroids are dangerous and anabolic and directly artifivially performance emhance.

peptides wasnt even a banned substance!

why do you think the sharks and essendon arent rubbed out?

not only that Flanno didnt even do it.
The dank guy did.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dank, the peptide peddler was never penalised for his role in the Cronulla and alternate code debacles.
It was a poor indictment on the sporting authorities, both here and internationally, that didn't persue him for this.
Nevertheless, Flanagan ( whether through ignorance, stupidity or whatever) oversaw these processes and was
punished accordingly.

Flanagan might be a nice guy, but to suggest he coach our Bulldogs is outright lunacy.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any coach who could get the best out of Fafita must be alright. Every player in the sharks team played to their potential and then some under Flanno

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan might be a nice guy, but to suggest he coach our Bulldogs is outright lunacy.
Why?
You think its a random coincidence so many niggas here are calling for him to come coach us?

He is a great coach, gets result, and unlike our previous two coaches, he has a solid eye for recruitment.

The Sharks were in absolute all sorts and dire straights before he came on board and reformed the roster. They were genuinely worse than us in 2010.

He got them a premiership in 4 years (not including when he was banned).
Dont you understand how valuabler it is for us having a coach with a positive record on that particular unique situation?

And let me tell you a story.

I read in the news a few years ago that a local chinese restaurant was penalised for dirty practice and making people really sick from salmonella.

The next day I 100% went there and decided there and then they would be my new local place for dinner.

Because Nasheed knows things.
If you have been caught, burned and reprimanded for something easily avoidable, you go overboard in ensuring it doesnt happen again. The spotlights closely focused on you, Safest place to eat in the world.

When a terror attack hits a resort, they beef up security 10 fold. an attack wont happen there again because down the road theres less security and its softer.
The chinese restuarant will be stalked by the health check guys.
If a plane crashes, that airline pledges ten million more to aviation engineering on their planes.
And a coach? no way he gets caught doing drugs again. I'd be more worried our current coach would do something to get an edge like that. He needs a boost and he isn being monitored in this way.

Not that im actually worried. If i knew he could get away with it, id introfuce him to some dealers in the Breakfast point area, the old stomping ground, to get us that edge. Id take a cut.

I know its an issue for you tough, but my point is Flanno is the least likely coach from herein to inject peptides. Because of Human nature reasons.

-Nasheed.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well, that's a passionate reply Nasheed and I think the beauty of the Kennel is that you can express it freely.
However, the fact remains his involvement was illegal and he is currently suffering the consequences.
I don't really care if he is the messiah of coaches - which he is being played up to be. Our club has been down
the road of illegality and I think you'll find we never travel that road again.

By the way, your references to Chinese food have really excited my tummy juices.

Typical Dog - only Fifita can get the best out of Fifita. The guy has an abundance of talent but only turns it on when he chooses.
He's up and down like a toilet seat and I strongly doubt that any coaching effort brings out his best.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So your new saviour is a proven drug cheat and cap cheat, barred twice from coaching.

This, after pushing for a bloke with such low self esteem that he ends up taking the first pitiful job he can get — at the biggest basket case club of the NRL.

Strange times on the Kennel.
Well the tree planting era never brought results. Mr nice guy approach is for losers which is still our current status!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with everything you say except the board staying silent. They should be silent, no board should be in the papers, that's the CEO's job. Which Hill has been an absolute mute, 9 out 10 fans wouldn't know what he looks like . New coach n CEO before the hang the board.
I agree with you 100% that the CEO should be talking, but he isn't and I think he sees the writing on the wall and is probably already talking to head hunters for a new gig. My point with the board, in particular the Anderson's is that they know a coaching performance like the one Pay has delivered so far would never have been tolerated by Bullfrog. Personnel would have been added to assist Pay or a change would have been made.

Its one thing to have punters upset, but a completely different thing to have sponsors and potential sponsors concerned about how things are headed and I can tell you the jungle drums are beating a different tune to what some on here are claiming.

Unless something real is divulged about the plan (and not bullshit coach comments about not being competitive till 2021..) to improve the teams results, whether its recruitment of players or staff, I can promise you that February will be a disaster for the current board of Trump proportion...

Can I add "Mark my words" so I get a mention in that other thread...
:tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% that the CEO should be talking, but he isn't and I think he sees the writing on the wall and is probably already talking to head hunters for a new gig. My point with the board, in particular the Anderson's is that they know a coaching performance like the one Pay has delivered so far would never have been tolerated by Bullfrog. Personnel would have been added to assist Pay or a change would have been made.

Its one thing to have punters upset, but a completely different thing to have sponsors and potential sponsors concerned about how things are headed and I can tell you the jungle drums are beating a different tune to what some on here are claiming.

Unless something real is divulged about the plan (and not bullshit coach comments about not being competitive till 2021..) to improve the teams results, whether its recruitment of players or staff, I can promise you that February will be a disaster for the current board of Trump proportion...

Can I add "Mark my words" so I get a mention in that other thread...
:tearsofjoy:
All looks worrying.

Bulldogs DNA hasn't worked with Pay.

Bullfrogs DNA and Family Club hasn't worked sufficiently well enough with Andersons.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, that's a passionate reply Nasheed and I think the beauty of the Kennel is that you can express it freely.
However, the fact remains his involvement was illegal and he is currently suffering the consequences.
I don't really care if he is the messiah of coaches - which he is being played up to be. Our club has been down
the road of illegality and I think you'll find we never travel that road again.

By the way, your references to Chinese food have really excited my tummy juices.

Typical Dog - only Fifita can get the best out of Fifita. The guy has an abundance of talent but only turns it on when he chooses.
He's up and down like a toilet seat and I strongly doubt that any coaching effort brings out his best.
Thanks and I am hungry too.

one of the points i raised is Flanno will have all the authorities eyes on him so theres zero chance he will be illegal, so its not a worry.

and everyone will forgt his past if he brings us a grand final.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All looks worrying.

Bulldogs DNA hasn't worked with Pay.

Bullfrogs DNA and Family Club hasn't worked sufficiently well enough with Andersons.
I dont know that Bulldog or Bullfrog DNA doesn't work, it might be more who is trying to deliver it. Great players dont automatically make great coaches and Pay was a great player and that was clear to see. But, Mal Meninga, Mick Cronin, Trent Barrett, Jason Taylor, and plenty more very good players never really made it as FG coaches.

With Pay questionable selections, game plans and never ending excuses, not just voiced by kennel heads but weekly by league brains like Sterlo, Gus and Matty Johns and multiple media commentators etc. If Pay does have coaching ability it needs to be developed by a Gould or Sheens to oversee his progress.

Bulldog DNA is real but its message is not being delivered by Pay or above. Bullfrog would be choking on his Chinese lunch at the state of things at the moment.