Opinion Time to pressure the nrl to reinstate Flanagan

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah there was a bit of who's to blame etc, but dont kid yourself about Kyle. Sharks were never going to offer the money and deal the Roosters did, he went for the $. There is enough love in that club for Flanagan to go back, especially if they continue to slide.
I doubt Kyle would have left if dad was still coach though.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha your man Justin who? Gone so you switch to being the spokesman of the peptide man. No scruples. Your agenda is simply anti Pay. Deans our man. I like what hes doing with the team. The future looks much better as we clean out the reserve grade players. Shit we dont want baggage. We dont want someone the NRL will be keeping a very close eye on.
All the same if the Board decide to go in a different direction I will support them. ATM they have selected Pay. Longer term if Pay is to be punted theres Griffin or Toovey or Walters that are probably a better fit for what we are trying to do, rather than the attention that a Flanagan would bring.
Of course I’m anti pay, he’s a shit ****

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So we can start spending to rebuild from Nov 1 . I will be very interested to see the plan if say after round 8 next year we are in the bottom 4 again, the board will either have to extend the coach and allow him to continue recruiting players he wants/can get or sack him to allow a new coach to bring in his own players. Massive decision next year, get it wrong and we are in trouble for years again.
Will extend after 2 losses same as this year. We need the stability. Dills.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hahahaha your man Justin who? Gone so you switch to being the spokesman of the peptide man. No scruples. Your agenda is simply anti Pay. Deans our man. I like what hes doing with the team. The future looks much better as we clean out the reserve grade players. Shit we dont want baggage. We dont want someone the NRL will be keeping a very close eye on.
All the same if the Board decide to go in a different direction I will support them. ATM they have selected Pay. Longer term if Pay is to be punted theres Griffin or Toovey or Walters that are probably a better fit for what we are trying to do, rather than the attention that a Flanagan would bring.
Break open the champagne.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What makes you think the NRL would be influenced by the club? Clubs don’t dictate the terms of punishments handed out by the NRL.... and the NRL treat us like shit anyway.

I honestly think Flanagan coming to our club would be a recipe for disaster anyway.... but acknowledging that you think for some reason signing the jerk would take our club forward somehow, I still don’t get how you think our club would have the slightest influence over the NRL when it comes to lifting his punishment.

In any case, I don’t care what other desperate fans say, anyone who is willing to ignore the concerns of a respected club doctor has NO PLACE at this club.
So you would rather celebrate wooden spoons cause that’s what your gonna get with derp pay

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So you would rather celebrate wooden spoons cause that’s what your gonna get with derp pay
I would rather our club be ethical and if we do need to look elsewhere, look to someone other than Shane fucking Flanagan. It’s really pretty simple.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've resigned myself to the fact that we're going to be like other shitty clubs, scrambling. Tigers, Dragons, Newcastle, Eels have some success of making the 8 but In the end just be shit and useless.

That's what we'll be for years to come.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would rather our club be ethical and if we do need to look elsewhere, look to someone other than Shane fucking Flanagan. It’s really pretty simple.
nah fuck that we need wins. No one cares if we bend rules to do it.

Theres nothing wrong with some shiftiness in the background to prop us up. Look at our fan demographic ffs.

Lets see how Pay goes until May next year at least becaus of loyalty first.

Remember that there is no loyalty and love like loyalty and love between thugs. Nasheed.

Banned
Reaction score
Now it appears Holbrook is not an option, what other option is there beyond Flanno?
More of the same?
Are people happy eating shit weekly due to our inept side?
I certainly am not and willing to at least try something different when what we have isn't working!
Anyone that believe <30% win ratio is working is a fucking fool.

As for Flanno, he was done over by the NRL and didn't deserve the second ban.
flanno.JPG

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan’s a shark Morris is only warming the seat we won’t get him I say push for Toovey

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
nah fuck that we need wins. No one cares if we bend rules to do it.

Theres nothing wrong with some shiftiness in the background to prop us up. Look at our fan demographic ffs.

Lets see how Pay goes until May next year at least becaus of loyalty first.

Remember that there is no loyalty and love like loyalty and love between thugs. Nasheed.
Lol maybe Pay just needs to learn to cheat and ignore club doctors and could turn out to be a winner

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now it appears Holbrook is not an option, what other option is there beyond Flanno?
More of the same?
Are people happy eating shit weekly due to our inept side?
I certainly am not and willing to at least try something different when what we have isn't working!
Anyone that believe <30% win ratio is working is a fucking fool.

As for Flanno, he was done over by the NRL and didn't deserve the second ban.
View attachment 10809
Yeah, Flanno the victim. Fucking lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did they lose the premiership for the apparent cheating?
I don’t give a flying fuck if they kept their premiership. There are plenty of coaches who have won premierships without cheating and ignoring club doctors’ advice.

Also.... something to
Think about.....Melbourne did lose premierships.... maybe the only reason the NRL hasn’t stripped Cronulla is because of the feel good first premiership factor.

I’m not convinced at all that they would treat a similar offence the same way if it happened here.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've resigned myself to the fact that we're going to be like other shitty clubs, scrambling. Tigers, Dragons, Newcastle, Eels have some success of making the 8 but In the end just be shit and useless.

That's what we'll be for years to come.
Middle of the pack, also rans :(

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know we a desperate but fuck me I don't see the appeal of this bloke. Most people on here couldn't stand the prick when he was coaching the Sharks and taking pop shots at us and now some want him as coach...i don't get it. I'd rather have someone like Geoff Toovey, at least he made for good press conferences lol.