Time to give Woolford a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woolford offers a heap more than Brown. Brown knocks up after 10 minutes and is gasping for air.
I noticed that on the weekend. Down near the tigers line we turned it over and Brown immediately was hands on knees and sucking in the big ones..... Lichaa is hopeless in attack but holds up the middle in defence well

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep i agree ...he is well regarded and will play first grade next year at some point...there is a big youth push policy and he is a big part of it...
He is clever and gutsy without being too flash...steady and reliable service from dummy half...a true passer from dummy half...hopefully he goes well when given the opportunity
Is your source generally solid? I’d like Woolford to be given a crack as I think he has a solid all-round game to build off of, but don’t want to get my hopes too high as him being off contract leads me to believe he might not be part of plans..

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woolford is regarded as our next first grade hooker....
Segeyaro is the word at the moment, we need a black Ennis but much faster and a bigger grub!! fingers x'ed!!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised we are linked to Segeyaro. If the Panthers have space surely they make a play for him with Wallace now retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.