Time to give Woolford a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He dropped him earlier in the year for King? If not for injuries to Foran, Lichaa would not be in first grade.
Woolford has been good for last few weeks and nothing has happened so i think that was a one off

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woolford has been good for last few weeks and nothing has happened so i think that was a one off
We aren’t playing for anything so maybe Woolford is better off playing 80 mins in NSW Cup? I’d like to see Woolford and Brown as the hookers next year. JMK can play NSW Cup as he has no attack.

Reactions: DT

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty sure its more complicated if he isn't in our top 30 and we want to play him first grade. Given the salary cap situation we were in, it would have been impossible.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll bet $7 and my right testicle that Lichaa plays out the remainder of the year. Unless injured.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We aren’t playing for anything so maybe Woolford is better off playing 80 mins in NSW Cup? I’d like to see Woolford and Brown as the hookers next year. JMK can play NSW Cup as he has no attack.
Woolford is regarded as our next first grade hooker....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id think the opposite,would learn alot more in 1st grade,its just pay he cant make changes until its too late

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty sure its more complicated if he isn't in our top 30 and we want to play him first grade. Given the salary cap situation we were in, it would have been impossible.
Source or guess?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id think the opposite,would learn alot more in 1st grade,its just pay he cant make changes until its too late
Not necessarily if Pay is only going to play him for the 15 to 20 mins a game he gives to Brown right now.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he was behind Lichaa, JMK and Brown before Foran’s injury. He has looked great in recent weeks but before that he was on the bench in NSW Cup

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well he was behind Lichaa, JMK and Brown before Foran’s injury. He has looked great in recent weeks but before that he was on the bench in NSW Cup
He had a long lay off with injury

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woolford offers a heap more than Brown. Brown knocks up after 10 minutes and is gasping for air.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa is a solid defender I will give him that but we need creativity and quicker service badly

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep i agree ...he is well regarded and will play first grade next year at some point...there is a big youth push policy and he is a big part of it...
He is clever and gutsy without being too flash...steady and reliable service from dummy half...a true passer from dummy half...hopefully he goes well when given the opportunity

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then why is he not signed beyond this year?

Why is he not in the top 30 this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.