Social Media Tigers close to signing Tamou and Addo Carr

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They're just replacing one high paid forward, Packer, with another slightly better player in Tamou
JAC is a huge gamble at FB. If he was doing it with Bellamy or Robinson as coach then maybe he could do it, but I don't think McGuire will be able to pull it off. He'll turn out to be a Bmoz type of FB. Good but not in the elite level
These 2 signings wont change shit for the Tigers...they'll still finish where they belong...9th
Tamou is actually good though, I'd happily take him

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Benji said he will play for minimum wage
I think the minimum wage is around the $150k mark, but even at that price it’s not too bad. Better than what we have but then again just a stop gap solution, not fussed

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While he's not my preferred choice I'd be interested in signing Benji for the right price. I seem to remember he was right behind his cuz going from the Tigers to us a few years back and to be honest while there are better options for us in the hooker role I still wouldn't want to lose JMK as he has been good for us and can play in multiple positions and all clubs need a good utility player like JMK. He'd be a good back up to Brandon Smith if we can nab him from the Storm......On another note Foran has been very good for us this year but he's a crock and not worth the money he's on. He has no doubt played his last game for the 'Dogs and while that's somewhat unfortunate it will free up much needed salary cap space as will the season ending injury to Napa.......I'd be telling him now that he's free to look around for next year and pay out his last year as he's a liability at the Bulldogs.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tigers offered addo-carr a 4 year 600k a year deal