Social Media Tigers close to signing Tamou and Addo Carr

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's a no brainer I'd Staines and Burton don't come.
1. Addo-Carr
2. Schoupp (prefer to recruit a better option than him and DWZ on current form)
3. Cotric
4. Hopoate
5. Okunbur

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally if the option is Hoppa at fullback next I’d prefer to sign JAC to play full back. Would shit all over what’s been offered at the back for the dogs and if not we know he would at winger.
Get that. But really don't want to go down that road of playing players out of position. JAC has made his name as a winger, that's all he's played in the NRL if I'm not mistaken.

At the amount he'd want, and the guarantee to play only fullback I would prefer we buy someone like Staines who's an actual fullback. Now, if we were to get rid of some of our wingers then I'd be happy for JAC to come in and play on teh wing. But:
a) We're not going to get rid of our wingers
b) he won't come to play on the wing

So ...

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a no brainer I'd Staines and Burton don't come.
1. Addo-Carr
2. Schoupp (prefer to recruit a better option than him and DWZ on current form)
3. Cotric
4. Hopoate
5. Okunbur
Schoupp is an out and out centre no point wasting his talent on the wing

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find it funny that half the Kennel insisted player swaps aren't possible and never happen when CHN wanted to go to Canberra.

Yet Melbourne seem to be pretty insistent on a player swap proving that it is possible and there have been similar situations in the past..

Melbourne have shown how these situations need to be handled. I wish our club did the same with CHN and demanded someone from Canberra.
Yep. You're spot on here. I didn't think it's possible but have been shown how it is ...

I guess when you're winning you've got more hand in the negotiations though but still. You're right.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it funny that half the Kennel insisted player swaps aren't possible and never happen when CHN wanted to go to Canberra.

Yet Melbourne seem to be pretty insistent on a player swap proving that it is possible and there have been similar situations in the past..

Melbourne have shown how these situations need to be handled. I wish our club did the same with CHN and demanded someone from Canberra.
I agree with you. But I think we had already spent his money in our cap by bringing in Thompson early.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Schoupp is an out and out centre no point wasting his talent on the wing
I believe so aswell. However on his insta a while ago he did say to one of his mates that he's a big flying winger lol. Probably taking the piss, but I just would like to see him get a run either way

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
As we all know Bennet lies, so does this mean JAC is definitely going to the Wabbits?
Source; https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-tr...-bennett/b3f9b1b9-133e-4074-be4f-7854c2f0a55d
"Supercoach Wayne Bennett has surprisingly poured cold water on the prospect of luring homesick star Josh Addo-Carr to South Sydney."
""Josh Addo-Carr is not coming to South Sydney – that is not happening," Bennett said, while also denying a player swap could be on the cards."

Go Dogs

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we all know Bennet lies, so does this mean JAC is definitely going to the Wabbits?
Source; https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-tr...-bennett/b3f9b1b9-133e-4074-be4f-7854c2f0a55d
"Supercoach Wayne Bennett has surprisingly poured cold water on the prospect of luring homesick star Josh Addo-Carr to South Sydney."
""Josh Addo-Carr is not coming to South Sydney – that is not happening," Bennett said, while also denying a player swap could be on the cards."

Go Dogs
Roberts for JAC???

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really like JAC, rate him very highly... definitely not fullback money but I’d offer him the richest winger deal in the NRL, the main coin needs to be invested into a hooker, if they can’t achieve that, throw the bank at Stagg or Crighton and look at the UK for a breakout #9, they have plenty of astute rakes.