Throw the cheque book at JT

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d take them both if we had the money. They’d have to throw in a portion also.
Yeah. I'd rather persist with thommo and Hetherington atm. Maybe bring through ava or that Vincent Rennie. He's a hard runner scored a good try for Mounties against rabbits.
8. Thommo
10. Hetherington
13. Jt
That's a tough pack

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That would actually will be good then atoni can go to the bench and we can get some other foward and that would be giod

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I'd rather persist with thommo and Hetherington atm. Maybe bring through ava or that Vincent Rennie. He's a hard runner scored a good try for Mounties against rabbits.
8. Thommo
10. Hetherington
13. Jt
That's a tough pack
Napa gone Hoppa gone, surely there’s your money for Taumalolo. Bring in Schoupp for center position

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Napa gone Hoppa gone, surely there’s your money for Taumalolo. Bring in Schoupp for center position
We've already spent Napa and Hopoate's money on JAC and Burton.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasn't he still got i think 7 years to go(a fucking ridiculous contract)..so 6 after this year?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly I'd throw 1.25 to 1.5 mil at him for a 1 year deal just to get him over the line. Because honestly why would he want to move from one shitstorm to another without incentive.

Tell him if all goes well and he's happy we renegotiate a longer deal 3 years at 1mil or whatever

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that's crazy money although i guess the Cows would pay a chunk to offload him or maybe he is going to bust his contract?

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going to be against the grain here but NO. Costs way too much. We have a number of holes and not just a lock forward

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd probably command $1.25 million. TPA's would help with that and maybe we could release some players under contract to create more room, but even with our cap space we only have between $2-3 million to spend across 15 players.. So signing Lolo wouldn't be easy.

Obviously he's worth making a play for. But the Warriors would be able to offer him more probably and I could see him heading home to be their marquee player to replace RTS.

And of course you can't rule out the Roosters medically retiring Cordner and Friend and magically having enough money to afford him as always.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Broncos, Roosters short term and new Brisbane clubs marquee signing from 2023.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s going to waste at that cowboys.!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He'd probably command $1.25 million. TPA's would help with that and maybe we could release some players under contract to create more room, but even with our cap space we only have between $2-3 million to spend across 15 players.. So signing Lolo wouldn't be easy.

Obviously he's worth making a play for. But the Warriors would be able to offer him more probably and I could see him heading home to be their marquee player to replace RTS.

And of course you can't rule out the Roosters medically retiring Cordner and Friend and magically having enough money to afford him as always.
They already have AFB and tohu harris on big coin, I doubt they can afford 3 forwards on massive coin..

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb contract, makes it difficult for all parties when things go wrong, and being ruggba league, something will always go wrong