Three Brisbane Broncos stars under sex assault investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Er what happened to my earlier post that I went to great effort for?

Either way Storm look even better for a win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
^
the thing is this, if the article is true, and all that went wrong is the unconsensual filming, then I think the sacking is too harsh. I dont have 'much' of a problem with players wanting to have a threesome with some girl, their choice.
But of course the whole 'role model' stigma and Broncos dont tolerate no garbage, so who knows?
It would be stupid to agree to any kind of group sex or contraversial behaviour knowing you are a high profile player currently involved in a finals series. If they have agreed to do anything like that they deserve a slap for being so stupid. Big fine minimum if it isnt all BS.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Or what happened to my earlier post that I went to great effort for?
the Broncos will be bouyed by their recent success and will remain in premiership hunt by beating the Storm on thaiday night.
Will be interesting to see if the involved players play on the weekend whatever happens. May not be enough time to prove guilt or innocence. Sucks for the fans to have this happen when you are about to play the Storm to stay alive in the finals.

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
sack em all....... otherwise the bronco's no bullsh1t attitude is dust... thats the problem with setting a benchmark against off field conduct.... once it is set youcan look p1ss poor if you dont stick to it

i thought thaiday was married? not sure

robert mcgarrig

Waterboy
Reaction score
If guilty they should be sacked,the club will come out the other side with respect not ridicule.Raiders & sharks did the right thing.not like our team with the Ben Roberts incident.I wonder if our great leader Mr.Gallop will fine one of his favourite teams with a 500,000 fine like the dogs.I very much doubt it.

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
I'm just thankful DB didn't choose the Dogs as his next team!

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If guilty they should be sacked,the club will come out the other side with respect not ridicule.Raiders & sharks did the right thing.not like our team with the Ben Roberts incident.I wonder if our great leader Mr.Gallop will fine one of his favourite teams with a 500,000 fine like the dogs.I very much doubt it.
It may sound petty but I feel if Gallop doesn;t sting them th 500k then the dogs should talk to their lawyers about sueing the nrl for our fine. The incidents are similiar and our reputation was forever stained because of the incident and the fact the NRL portrayed us as guilty.
No offence to the BRoncos but If we have some balls we should fight fire with fire and expose the loopholes and incosistencies with our comp

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
So. A hen's night huh ?

Was SHE the BRIDE ????
Imagine if she falls pregnant too ! Newspapers will have a field day !

On another note : IMO the filmer (aledgedly ... is that how you spell it?) is the only one who did anything wrong. You can just imagine him standing on the loo in the next cubicle, peering over the wall into the next one with his mobile out. She looks up and sees it, and says "turn it off", and immediately starts worrying about the internet !

It's about control. Sure she wanted to be naughty and bonk a Bronco player .... maybe two (.... hell I'm drunk and this is a one-off, so why not three !). But in exercising her choice she also wanted (some level of) annonymity too. Which she was very much entitled to (despite the nature of the act).

Had there been NO camera, she would've been just a kinky random girl forgotten the next weekend. For her .... those boys would've been some future bad-memory or some naughty fun once !

The filmer stole that from her without asking - WRONG ! Nothing consentual about that !

Status
Not open for further replies.