This Is Passion Jon Kite .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Ben Barba should take a leaf out of this guy's book.
Good luck to him tomorrow, and I do hope people dont give it to him, if he doesnt perform like Asotasi.

M

Mr Miyagi

Well done John hope you go great and I hope the little *** barba gets lobbed in and he gets absolutely pole axed

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

hope he replicates the metres he has been making in the lower grades in first grade that would be nice.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done John hope you go great and I hope the little *** barba gets lobbed in and he gets absolutely pole axed
you are definitely not worthy to be on these forums and you are definitely not a die hard supporter, grow up mate..

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
you are definitely not worthy to be on these forums and you are definitely not a die hard supporter, grow up mate..
No he supports the club, not the players. Makes him the perfect die hard fan

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really good to hear, hope he plays well.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
this is just the begining for kitey, warming up for next season !

*smiles from ear to ear*

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, a fantastic player and very passionate. I can see him being a Bulldog for life.
same, this bloke can be anything, hpe the club show him the same respect and give him the same time and attention kite is affording the club

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
hears some good stuff bout this bloke.. cant wat to see him in action

A

Al.Bundy

Maybe Ben Barba should take a leaf out of this guy's book.
Good luck to him tomorrow, and I do hope people dont give it to him, if he doesnt perform like Asotasi.
Ben Barba grew up in Belmore. He was Christened in the big white Greek Orthordox church. He has been a dogs supporter all his life. When he was 12 he hitch hiked to North Qld to watch the Dogs play.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Ben Barba grew up in Belmore. He was Christened in the big white Greek Orthordox church. He has been a dogs supporter all his life. When he was 12 he hitch hiked to North Qld to watch the Dogs play.
LOL!!!! I love you big man!! Remember blame folkes for your life issues!

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Johnny, he will become a fan favoruite. He will be the new Mason at the club in coming years, the only difference is that Kite loves the club.

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love this guy already, and I haven't seen him play yet! Can't wait to see Kite play Monday night.

Maybe he can sub in for Warburton after 1st 20 minutes for the rest of the game and get a hit-up in every set, maybe that will give us the go forward we desperately need.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love this guy already, and I haven't seen him play yet! Can't wait to see Kite play Monday night.

Maybe he can sub in for Warburton after 1st 20 minutes for the rest of the game and get a hit-up in every set, maybe that will give us the go forward we desperately need.
Warburton wouldn't start, Te Maari would start for Maitua with Warburton to the bench.

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Warburton wouldn't start, Te Maari would start for Maitua with Warburton to the bench.
Sweet, thanks btrain. Just hope Kite gets good game time, and not rubbish minutes at the end of the 2nd half when the game is as good as over. If you're going to bring a guy like Kite up from Toyota Cup you might as well throw him straight into the deep end... otherwise don't call him up at all. Just my 2 cents.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
should be good...hopefully he has a good game...wish him all the best:D

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks btrain. Just hope Kite gets good game time, and not rubbish minutes at the end of the 2nd half when the game is as good as over. If you're going to bring a guy like Kite up from Toyota Cup you might as well throw him straight into the deep end... otherwise don't call him up at all. Just my 2 cents.
I hope so too, but I am fairly confident that whatever game time John gets that he will impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.