This Is Passion Jon Kite .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
THERE won't be many more passionate players than Bulldogs rookie Jon Kite. A local junior, Kite will realise a childhood dream when he debuts at prop tomorrow night against Souths. He fell in love with the Dogs aged eight after having his jersey signed by Terry Lamb at Belmore, and has attended every home game since. His devotion didn't stop once he started playing for the club. A few weeks ago the big prop forked out several hundred dollars to watch the team play the Storm in Melbourne. The Bulldogs were thrashed 46-0, but that didn't faze Kite, who helped the team load up for the trip home.

:grinning:
enough said..

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
st johns,dragons boy.good on him.hes going to be on the hit hit list tomorrow but hes a big boy so should be fine.wish him all the best.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** yeah! At least he will rip in.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
We went to school togther... and played in the Nutri Grain cup together... he has always had the passion for the doggs at early days of his life... he has been waiting for this week for a quite some time, however last time i caught up with him, he did mention first grade was around the corner... and here he comes.... good luck buddy... "Moe idriss"

L

loui323

st johns,dragons boy.good on him.hes going to be on the hit hit list tomorrow but hes a big boy so should be fine.wish him all the best.
St Johns awesome team... My Old team, i can relate to Kite's passion hope he keeps it, its tough out there. i know he will do right for the club... this is what we need players with passion for the club, not passion for the money, i guess if kite has a game at belmore it will fullfill his dreams... Belmore = Bulldogs = Passion = Family = Culture.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats dedication for u i hope he does well and has an awsome game tomorrow good luck to him :grinning:

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
He will be a target for some of the old boys at Souths. I hope he takes the shots and stands up against them. Can't wait for tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score

St Johns Eagles, not Dragons.

Good luck to Kitey. You can tell how much he has worked this year on his game to get to where he is. His fitness and involvement from the start of the year until now has improved out of sight. This guy has huge potential and with a full off season of training could be a real star next season.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Kitey. Hopefully he has a solid, and injury free debut, and along the way, sit big Roy on his ass.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
That short story says a lot about John Kite. Good luck for tomorrow!

H

Haztrick

Yep, a fantastic player and very passionate. I can see him being a Bulldog for life.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sensational to hear his love for the club. Makes me infatuated with the kid even more. Lets hope that passion and love remains for the club for years to come and that it is reciprocated by the club with some loyalty and we could have the makings of a great partnership with John because I think he has the tools and attitude to be one of the best props in the game. I see a bit of Roy in him. Still, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, I just wish him the best on Monday night for his debut.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
this is what we need - pride in the jersey - pride in the blue and white...hope he goes well

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish him all the best on debut, we should go well.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We went to school togther... and played in the Nutri Grain cup together... he has always had the passion for the doggs at early days of his life... he has been waiting for this week for a quite some time, however last time i caught up with him, he did mention first grade was around the corner... and here he comes.... good luck buddy... "Moe idriss"
Great to hear that, We need players with a passion for the club, besides Pattern there arnt too many around.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Ahhh Kitey you legend! That's exactly the type of players we need! FIRE UP :D

TAS

All In
Reaction score
have a great debut kitey. hope its the first game of many.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great story!
Like Kite even more now... Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.