There’s a new Milkman in Town

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes coward, milked that penalty, but if anyone needed an example of whether or not the NRL is rigged, look no further then this example!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right and I think the NRL and bunker ref acknowledges this was a mistake.

My issue with the bunker is that they should be reviewing the slow-mo but ultimately hsveva final look in real time before they make their decision. This is to understand context.

This example is a perfect reason to watch a final realtime replay. Hand on back would normally suggest foul play but in the context of the players momentum, ball heading backwards behind them, change of direction by Turbo etc, you just couldn't see any malice or intent and there is no way you could rule foul play.

Too many times they make the call on the super slow-mo which doesn't show the full picture, especially in situations that involve "intent".

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I can’t wait to laugh at him when he goes down FOR REAL after his hammie shits itself for the 1763837266227th time

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we should start throwing our arms in the air and start diving for penalties.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
that's pretty poor form from Tommy, but unfortunately it's part of our game now.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's pretty poor form from Tommy, but unfortunately it's part of our game now.
Cam Murray for the Bunnies is good at milking points, especially on the line.
He is better than that, but he gets rewarded 90% of the time.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cam Murray for the Bunnies is good at milking points, especially on the line.
He is better than that, but he gets rewarded 90% of the time.
Yeah and as if Souths need any more help.. for every 50 50 that goes against us, it goes in favour of them. I remember Fox did did that most blatant milk last year off a Latrell swinging arm and the ref paid it haha

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I was coach and some cat milked a fake penalty I'd give a free pass to start swinging some punches at the cat.