The Travel Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably, i know i got an Italian lesbian lady gaga inpersonater cousin who i don't think much of .i think she unlesbianed herself when she lost weight and could get dick.
Or maybe when she lost weight she discovered she didn’t have a dick..and they weren’t really man boobs after all!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or maybe when she lost weight she discovered she didn’t have a dick..and they weren’t really man boobs after all!!
Lol fucked if i know bro i met her once that was enough her and her old boy are very weird, i wouldn't be surprised if he tampered with her .it would probably explain a bit

Malla

Reaction score
Heading to San Fran on Sunday, gonna catch the Warriors v Thunder season opener, then drive to LA the night after and then to Vegas. Been told to make a trip to Seattle as its an amazing place... if anyone here reckons it would be worth it, let me know!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sorry @Wahesh .. won't be joining you.. I detest the cold ..

Give me a sunny tropical island paradise anyway :D
I'll just go there in winter. Buy a couple of huskies too (might as well be somewhere fun) and then spend Summer in Barcelona. Oh that's living :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry @Wahesh .. won't be joining you.. I detest the cold ..

Give me a sunny tropical island paradise anyway :D
Yeah I'm like you I hate the cold. My friend who I posted about not far back in this thread who lives in Finland has offered me to come stay at his place if I want to go for a holiday. I'd like to but I'm not sure i wanna go somewhere cold. That's why I've been looking at going to Mykonos for a holiday.