The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F'ing Telstra are shitting me up the wall, I brought a Telstra dongle to save money by disconnecting my NBN and I decided to get the dongle unlocked after about a year and I wanted to use a Belong sim so I rang Telstra 9 times 5 times the call went back to the start 2 times disconnected and 2 time they hung up on me accidently I think as I wasn't rude or abrupt and then I finally got to talk to a real person ( It's a miracle) was told by the bloke I would receive an email in the next 3 working days with the code to unlock the dongle 4 working days later have to contact Telstra again, getting angry by then.
The woman who spoke to me said she would ring me back as soon as she finds out from that specific department wether the dongle could be unlocked and she rand back when she said she would I was told that it could not be unlocked so she said they would reimburse what I paid for the dongle, I would have preferred it to be unlocked but a refund would suffice, was told 3 to 5 working days and nothing from Telstra into my bank and it's not the money it's Telstra's inability to do one right thing but no I have to contact them again for a piddly amount of money, how hard is it to deposit money into your bank and do it in the time frame you were told, I'm so over dealing with these useless C's!!!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen up wannabee wanker burger places. (And also seemingly a lot of pubs/cafes). Stop fuckin up burgers by using brioche buns. Brioche is a light-ish French bread, which definitely has its place in life, but it should not come anywhere near a burger. It might be good for a photo of a burger for Instagram, but the reality is it basically dissolves a few bites in.

And I have good support in this crusade. Here’s Anthony Bourdain on the subject.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/anthony-bourdains-crimes-against-food

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Listen up wannabee wanker burger places. (And also seemingly a lot of pubs/cafes). Stop fuckin up burgers by using brioche buns. Brioche is a light-ish French bread, which definitely has its place in life, but it should not come anywhere near a burger. It might be good for a photo of a burger for Instagram, but the reality is it basically dissolves a few bites in.

And I have good support in this crusade. Here’s Anthony Bourdain on the subject.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/anthony-bourdains-crimes-against-food
Potato or milk buns only.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some things start out sour grapes and and an accusathon doesn't cover it.
Not perfect but not how it is.
Fuck quick trouble make

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I fuckin hate when I buy a 6 pack of mini custard tarts at Coles especially when they are marked down and there is only 1 left.. Bastards.

I have no idea who ate the other 5 but I want them and their neighbours and their fuckin pets DEAD!!!
Ewww custard.

Wasn't me bro lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow another last ditch effort, the way the lunatics around here are trying to disgrace me is disgraceful and the precedent remains a joke.
The witch hunt affects too many.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not the air traffic controllers fault that someone was stupid enough to give them unlimited sick leave. The way they take advantage of the rort and how it affects people is disgusting though.

Imagine ruining thousands of peoples holidays, making them miss loved ones funerals etc just because you’re a lazy piece of shit. The airports should just employ new staff on a new agreement & make it hard for the other wankers until they leave

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love you bro, but you need help if you don’t love these…

View attachment 75186
Love me a good custard tart.

Apparently the best ones in Sydney are at Drummoyne Bakehouse Cafe. Never been there (yet) but Googled up to try and find where the best ones in Sydney are.

Sweet Belem in Petersham is meant to have the best Portugese Tarts in Sydney, if that's your thing too.

Reaction score
Love me a good custard tart.

Apparently the best ones in Sydney are at Drummoyne Bakehouse Cafe. Never been there (yet) but Googled up to try and find where the best ones in Sydney are.

Sweet Belem in Petersham is meant to have the best Portugese Tarts in Sydney, if that's your thing too.
yeah portugese tarts are ok

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not the air traffic controllers fault that someone was stupid enough to give them unlimited sick leave. The way they take advantage of the rort and how it affects people is disgusting though.

Imagine ruining thousands of peoples holidays, making them miss loved ones funerals etc just because you’re a lazy piece of shit. The airports should just employ new staff on a new agreement & make it hard for the other wankers until they leave
You have to be under 30 to even apply for that role don’t you?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You have to be under 30 to even apply for that role don’t you?
I’m not sure but you obviously need to have a long list of medical conditions and no work ethic or morals too

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tatiana Dokhotaru’s murderer out on bail.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi again, doesnt matter how shit they think you are you still get people who have to be better than you, below the belt bye again.
Don't get beat tomorrow Canterbury, first grader mindset

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The spam calls.. same mob trying different numbers with the last two changed won’t give up.

Happens 3 times a day and I’m sick of blocking numbers. It’s the “kindness project” spam faking number sons of bitches.

Looked up their first attempt and google is plagued with them.

Also why doesn’t Apple have a auto block spam built in like Android have, why do I have to download a app that doesn’t seem to work.

Any recommendations for Apple apps that actually work?