The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The spam calls.. same mob trying different numbers with the last two changed won’t give up.

Happens 3 times a day and I’m sick of blocking numbers. It’s the “kindness project” spam faking number sons of bitches.

Looked up their first attempt and google is plagued with them.

Also why doesn’t Apple have a auto block spam built in like Android have, why do I have to download a app that doesn’t seem to work.

Any recommendations for Apple apps that actually work?
Get rid of crapple bro.

I know it doesn't help you but I can't stand crapple products.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get rid of crapple bro.

I know it doesn't help you but I can't stand crapple products.
I get it, was like that too until android lost my faith with failed promises of updates and features that never came.

my first since the OG iPod, have been with droid since the start but wanted a change. It’s the only gripe I have with Apple.

Took me years to buy their products again, their Apple TV is the best media streamer on the market for videophiles like myself.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When they run their own accusathon, trial and punishment behind your back.
No invite?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
People that you know that go overseas every six months and I know I’m on a lot better money than them. I haven’t been on a holiday to Japan and Iceland for a long time I have a massive mortgage and so do you so how are you affording this. I am a money hoarder though.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Recycled recitals, self convincing rumors people use so that society is instructed regularly like dumb sheep from now on.
Despite personal beliefs we are better off without it altogether.
We don't need instructing, I just spent eight years debunking on deaf ears.
Must be gold under the floor, Im gunna sell 2br big yard PM me.
No Im not turning gay, Im an annoying fuck

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The stupid Dogs official social media dickheads that control their Instagram ect .I have said it a million times before. But Dogs loose for the twenty billionth time and they post oh 56 - 10 good effort boys not our night tonight. If a fellow fan said that to my face I would calmly say… Okay right yep nup okay yep okay.., You have about 10 Fuckin.. no no I won’t swear but you have about 10 fucking seconds to get out of here or yeah yeah why yep nup why dont you just yep get out of here..,Walk away just walk whilst you can cu*t..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clutching at straws, shoulda got paid out for the SS 'google little boys' garbage.
The farce continues

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People that leave two of three car lengths behind the car in front of them at traffic lights. It makes traffic pile up & stops people getting into a left or right turn lane to make the traffic flow. Why are people that dumb & why do they do it? This is probably worthy of a Blue boost thread but I’m curious if anyone has an answer

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People that leave two of three car lengths behind the car in front of them at traffic lights. It makes traffic pile up & stops people getting into a left or right turn lane to make the traffic flow. Why are people that dumb & why do they do it? This is probably worthy of a Blue boost thread but I’m curious if anyone has an answer
Yeah then they slowly creep forward in small intervals.

Never understand why dumb fucks do that...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah then they slowly creep forward in small intervals.

Never understand why dumb fucks do that...
Haha I know it’s so ridiculous. If anything it would use more fuel & brake pads haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So I saw some road rage yesterday. Some guy in a hatchback cuts-off a guy on a bike. Things get heated at the traffic light. The hatch door opens and this big Poly guy gets out. The biker gets off his bike and they go face to face. Some yelling and some pushing and shoving... then one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. The Poly guy attempts to punch the biker in the head... however the biker still had his helmet on.

Needless to say his fist came off second best, and the biker didn't appear to be rattled by it at all. He retaliated by giving the Poly an uppercut which dazzled him. The biker then yelled at him "I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU BUT I WILL" at which point the light turned green and we took off.

@Blue_boost keen to hear your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I saw some road rage yesterday. Some guy in a hatchback cuts-off a guy on a bike. Things get heated at the traffic light. The hatch door opens and this big Poly guy gets out. The biker gets off his bike and they go face to face. Some yelling and some pushing and shoving... then one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. The Poly guy attempts to punch the biker in the head... however the biker still had his helmet on.

Needless to say his fist came off second best, and the biker didn't appear to be rattled by it at all. He retaliated by giving the Poly an uppercut which dazzled him. The biker then yelled at him "I DON'T WANT TO YOU BUT I WILL" at which point the light turned green and we took off.

@Blue_boost keen to hear your thoughts on this.
thanks for the urgent notification.. I’m upset I missed it.

I think it needed to happen, a good uppercut to dazzle someone is necessary on a Monday morning.

But truth be told someone’s people should leave a near miss as a near miss.. not make it worse

years back I was travelling home from Newcastle on f3 and in front of me a van cuts off a motorbike. Near miss.. the motorbike guy rides up along side the van exchanging pleasantries and was veering into him…trying To make him pull over so they could sort out their differences perhaps.. they are on the left part of the freeway travelling at a good 110km/h and the van had no space left so he just hooks the van into the bike.. the bike goes under the van!!

by the time I pulled up along with another 5 or so cars we were a good 150-200m the road.. we all walked back to see the bike guy on the road screaming in pain with has leg mangled up, bones out and all. He was screamin!!!!

called the ambulance but there was nothing I could do so I left .. others were about that also saw it happen.

From that day I thought to always leave a near miss as a near miss, you might still have your leg.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine the new Stop-Start function on cars may have contributed to this.

I rarely leave any gaps between the car in front of me, but in slow traffic when it's just crawling, I have been guilty of delaying my roll to reduce the amount of times the Stop-Start function kicks in. It can't be a good thing. If stuck in traffic crawl for too long , I switch it off to conserve the Stop-Start motor and battery....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alan Joyce, knew there was something up.
Worst CEO, Qantas should pull the pin this week.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The cost of maintaining my pool is giving me the shits.
+$500 dollars for a chlorinator cell. Constructed of plated electrodes and some type of formed poly type plastic, I simply cant see the costs.
Even the filter basket lid, the plastic spring loaded plastic clip breaks which always means another $30-$40 dollars for a whole new lid. Wish I had a lathe so I could make the clip out of stainless.
Just replaced the pool cleaner. Got sick of spendig money on the service kits. Went with a Kreapy type unit, only has 2 moving parts. Cleans way better than the last unit, if only I knew.
Never ends.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the vilification attempts are worth 400G