The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Groundhog day, flippant frustration and lack of evidence can lead to not give a fuck sometimes but still its not always how they want it to be.
If someones stalking you they are not doin it to try and help, they are trying to justify it.
People are gunna resent me for saying they have no right but thats the trap of it.
Sorry to the rest of the community affected.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
THIS TIMES INFINITY! FUCK ME WHAT A FUCKWIT SEXIST MYSOGINIST SCAMMER!

What makes it worse for me is finding out people i call family like and support him and then they try to argue for him.

Im like nah, fuck that. We are done. Bye bitch.
Andrew Tate got banned from social media hahahaha

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other teams breaking their losing streak against us..!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to travel as a passenger in wifey's car for about an hour the other day. She had Nova or some shit on the radio. In that hour, I did not hear one single song that had any real live musician playing on it. None, F'en none. It was all bland soulless laptop shit. I honestly thought about murdering myself just so I wouldn't have to listen to anymore of it.
Thats the problem with being musically minded. I cant do commercial radio either, it brutal.
My wife and i generally just have USB sticks loaded.
Atleast in her car she'll have some FNM, Wasp and Ozzy songs mixed in with her crap music.
If shes left the USB in the house Ill have to endure TrippleM. Cory Parkers wife and the other muppet on with her I just want tear the radio out of the dash and throw it out the window :tearsofjoy:
Ahh its a curse to love music sometimes.
How many times does she let the listeners know that Corey is her husband.
I don't mind the music on triple m, but as a station it's just so effing bogan, especially Parker's missus with her bogan tales of her kids with ridiculous names. With the demise of 4kq, I'm actually starting to listen to a bit of 4bh for the golden oldies.

Having DAB in the missus car (which I'm currently driving whilst waiting for the cops to return my old faithful) makes it a bit more bearable with extra options.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't mind the music on triple m, but as a station it's just so effing bogan, especially Parker's missus with her bogan tales of her kids with ridiculous names. With the demise of 4kq, I'm actually starting to listen to a bit of 4bh for the golden oldies.

Having DAB in the missus car (which I'm currently driving whilst waiting for the cops to return my old faithful) makes it a bit more bearable with extra options.
Im glad you bought that up CD. Im finally going to look into a digital head deck for my ute, learn how I can stream online radio stations too.
I looked into putting one of those flat subs under the seat but all the ones I tried were garbage. Ill make a good sub to fit in my ute if I have to. Need quality tunes when driving and its long overdue.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Police departments not talking to each other.

Context: I think i mentioned somewhere on TK my car was stolen a week ago. It was found (I understand) fairly safe and well about 15 minutes away in a 7 eleven car park, although i don;'t know if it still had the child seat in the back or not, or its keys were still in it etc.

The officers who showed up on day one were very polite, and spent a lot of time reassuring my wife as to our safety, which was nice.

But my patience is now wearing pretty thin. They still haven't released the car back to me after a week of having it, despite assurances they have finished with their forensics etc. To add insult to injury, in the past few days, i have received:

1. a speeding fine in the mail - obviously it wasn't me. Why was the car not flagged? This is what happens when you outsource police work.
2. not one, but two calls from a different station in Brisbane asking me when I'm going to go back to a certain petrol station to pay for the petrol I allegedly stole. FFS.

I absolutely appreciate my shitty car is not the highest priority for the boys and girls in blue, but come on. My view of the intelligence of the average office is definitely declining by the day.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im glad you bought that up CD. Im finally going to look into a digital head deck for my ute, learn how I can stream online radio stations too.
I looked into putting one of those flat subs under the seat but all the ones I tried were garbage. Ill make a good sub to fit in my ute if I have to. Need quality tunes when driving and its long overdue.
i assume you spend a lot of time solo in your vehicle? My own car is these days more of a commuter, run to Bunnings on weekends etc, so i'm not fussed on the stereo quality. I did have a cool amp and speakers in an old commodore >20 years ago (my first car), but when my neighbor's deadbeat boyfriend stole it all, i stopped spending money on stuff like that. Maybe, living in Marrickville, I got what i deserved...

Most modern cars have pretty decent systems for the average driving around days tbh. missus euro suv has one with those Bang and whatsisname speakers, and usually the kids are in that car with me, so probably best not to deafen them :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i assume you spend a lot of time solo in your vehicle? My own car is these days more of a commuter, run to Bunnings on weekends etc, so i'm not fussed on the stereo quality. I did have a cool amp and speakers in an old commodore >20 years ago (my first car), but when my neighbor's deadbeat boyfriend stole it all, i stopped spending money on stuff like that. Maybe, living in Marrickville, I got what i deserved...

Most modern cars have pretty decent systems for the average driving around days tbh. missus euro suv has one with those Bang and whatsisname speakers, and usually the kids are in that car with me, so probably best not to deafen them :grinning:
Bunnings have cool black jumpers on sale for a good cause this is all

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Alot of cars these days have "good" sound systems.
My wifes stereo isnt too bad in her cheapshit I30. I havent tried to dial it in cause its not my car.
Cant listen to music on my house stereo cause my wife sleeps days, works graveyard shift.
So at the moment the only time I actually get to really listen to music is in my ute. The current speakers are tin with zero base response.
I shouldnt need to spend much to get good sound. I know a little bit about audio and what Ill need to get the job done.
Yep, you gotta look after your kids ears.
Dad could turn his stereo up all he liked when we were kids, car stereos back then where shit and had no balls:yum:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People that you would chop your left nut off for when they are in need but give back little when you need a little favor.

IDK call me old school, but the old saying "Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" it very powerful and can build empires.

What the hell is up with people these days ?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For every pay rise will be followed by higher interest rates and tax. No winners.