The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People will complain about anything. The freedom you have is the ability to ignore it/them.
Really? Come on..this really just annoys me truly..i mean it’s just not on! :D

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
She still at it, personal use allegations do not cost you your basic human rights, antagonizing people fighting a glaring injustice compounds complex issues.
Two wrongs don't make a right but the fiasco outweighs.
Fuck the accusathon.
Have you by any chance actually featured on A Current Affair Bob?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
LOL!! Gold!

Can you come to my place please, this zeb across the road has parked his shitty boat on our side of the street for years. We live on the corner and have a narrow side street, us and everyone else find it hard to go in and out of the side street because it obstructs the view of on coming traffic. I hate this boat. The zeb has all the space in the world on his side of the street.
A well placed shovelful of dog shit on the floor of said boat could very well solve your problem. If no dog is available a human one would suffice. Repeat as often as necessary lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So some young woke chick who works for Vice media has gone on a rant about if it’s appropriate to watch the new Dahmer series as it’s glorifying a serial killer and a middle class white guy was targeting black men. Lol okay what do you want me to watch fucking Breaking Bad or Peaky Blinders or showing even worse human behaviour Married at first sight. Also Vice stop being hypocritical you have documentaries glorifying Liberian cannibal warlords (which is a really good doco) but get of your high horse
Vice is just far left bullshit. Left version of Fox.

Plus the ABC crew got triggered when Netflix put series under the LGBT section.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Recycled recitals being drummed into people.
Two sides to a coin.
Sorry about the spillovers, theyve created a cancer.

Last edited:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the Woolies self-service checkout routinely asks me to round up my purchase as a donation to some f'en cause. Fuck-off, I've just spent $5.50 for a shrink-flation packet of samboy tomato chips (so worth it btw). You fuckers make literally tens of millions of dollars profit every year, and still want to try and shame your struggling customers into emptying their pockets further.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When the Woolies self-service checkout routinely asks me to round up my purchase as a donation to some f'en cause. Fuck-off, I've just spent $5.50 for a shrink-flation packet of samboy tomato chips (so worth it btw). You fuckers make literally tens of millions of dollars profit every year, and still want to try and shame your struggling customers into emptying their pockets further.
Wouldn't surprise me if they've started a charity funneling money to CEO bonuses.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if they've started a charity funneling money to CEO bonuses.
That's why I always decline it. Who knows where the money is actually going? If Woolies are so concerned maybe they should donate 5¢ from every item purchased to their nominated cause.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I never give to charity I’ll give money to a person I’ve seen on the streets and asks occasionally and look whatever they buy with it it’s up to them but least you know it’s going to them. And if it helps for a few hours for accommodation or even drugs or to get dinner they usually wouldn’t or a pack of smokes or a six pack well good.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I never give to charity I’ll give money to a person I’ve seen on the streets and asks occasionally and look whatever they buy with it it’s up to them but least you know it’s going to them. And if it helps for a few hours for accommodation or even drugs or to get dinner they usually wouldn’t or a pack of smokes or a six pack well good.
Yeah it's a weird one. If you have a feeling it's going towards drugs or grog then I'm a bit reluctant. People work hard for their money. If it's for food, shelter etc then entirely different story.
A few months back I was coming home from work and there was a guy standing at the traffic lights with a sign asking for money. He definitely looked homeless, the lights went green so I didn't have a chance to give him anything but I intended to. Was only 2 minutes from my house so I grabbed a few muesli bars, a couple of mandarins and a bottle of water for him plus about $6 in coins. Drove back there and gave them to him.
Next day I drove past again and the bottle of water is sitting on the ground unopened and it looked like the food might've been there as well. That annoyed me to be honest. You're either desperate or you aren't.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same. If your homeless and a long neck gives you comfort for 10 minutes than I got no problem with it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might be all over the shop sometimes but if people wanna spy on me and talk about respect I don't want their respect.
The little arrangement isn't part of Australia and its always going to be hope they get the shits and log off.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I might be all over the shop sometimes but if people wanna spy on me and talk about respect I don't want their respect.
The little arrangement isn't part of Australia and its always going to be hope they get the shits and log off.
What do they suspect you of doing to have such a keen interest in your affairs though?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do they suspect you of doing to have such a keen interest in your affairs though?
Semi retired in a bachelor pad shouldn't have to cop the brunt of the battlers frustration.
I am fortunate in some ways but doesn't mean they should wreck it.
Tooheys Extra Dry anyone?