The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The McDonalds TV trucky add, the human body cannot survive on McDonalds or you will be crook shitting mud.
Not to mention the el maco is tiny compared to the TV pic.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bunnings. One thing you'll never hear someone say in Bunnings is "Well this timber looks straight"

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah picked up framing timber it's all on the piss
yeah Im doing house reno's and its a fucking battle trying to find straight framing timber there. Should get off my lazy arse and look elsewhere. Bunnings is literally 3 streets away. Masters was closer before they closed down, could kinda pick and choose the better products between them.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a office Christmas party and there was this big guy (fat n sloppy) pulling out some really high risk moves on the dance floor. Did he think anyone was enjoying his violent awkward movements. Big flabby bloke bouncing around everywhere trying to do running man

Don't he have to return to work with these people next year?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was at a office Christmas party and there was this big guy (fat n sloppy) pulling out some really high risk moves on the dance floor. Did he think anyone was enjoying his violent awkward movements. Big flabby bloke bouncing around everywhere trying to do running man
So Santa can't enjoy himself before he has to work hard in a few days time.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Menu boards at fast food places. I don’t go to the golden arches, kfc etc too often, but when I do, I’m completely bamboozled by the menu boards behind the counter these days. That’s ok, cause I generally know what I want anyhow, but it’s fuckin annoying. For example, the Red Rooster near where I work only has the ‘meal deal’ price for everything they sell (but only the regular meal-deal price, not a large meal-deal price ??) If I just want a rooster (rorter) roll or something, I don’t know how much that costs. And the maccas near us menu board disappears completely every 30 seconds or so to play ads. The kfc one does my head in. I have no idea what’s going on with it. I’m an old-school guy, I just want my old school greasy 3 pieces and chips. And that item is not even on the board. I have to ask “can I still get 3 pieces and chips’, and the teenage pimply one serving me snootily says “yeah, of course”. Then why isn’t is on the fuckin board then? Why do you have to make your customers feel like a dumb-arse prat?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think in the case of McFilth it's to do with image and customer experience.. they display all the smaller items/ meals only and it's actually pretty effective... People are more health conscious these days and don't always feel comfortable looking at a board covered in big sloppy food.. eg nobody sober wants to be spotted at Carl's Jr

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you're polite in an email and you get no response, find that quite rude tbh.