The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I went to add her on Facebook and the Add Friend button isn't there...

Fuck that face book shit did you hit her up for a number? Talking on face book is like jerking off with sandpaper, painful and annoying, like her posts is not going to get your dick sucked.taking her out is .and if all else fails buy her dad a goat that should be all it takes for an arranged marriage and then you own her for the price of a goat fucking easy

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im glad caroline wozniacki got through over that davenport she was facing. Always great to see the good looker get through

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck that face book shit did you hit her up for a number? Talking on face book is like jerking off with sandpaper, painful and annoying, like her posts is not going to get your dick sucked.taking her out is .and if all else fails buy her dad a goat that should be all it takes for an arranged marriage and then you own her for the price of a goat fucking easy
So if I sacrifice a small goat for her father, I'm in?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate how some old fashioned conservative people think they are superior to broadminded alternative life people and have the right to audit them and pass judgement like they are Gods.
Its 2019 and everyone has basic human rights, fuck the poshathon..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always wonder if Hitler will go from villian to hero when it finally comes out that a group of Zionist motherfuckers are actually controlling the world.
It’s already happening.

My realisation came in 2004 at Bondi.
I already told you about that day, clenching my fists and teeth having to control myself from punching an arrogant brainwashed 16 year old in the head!

Wahesh

Reaction score
While this grinds my gears, it also makes me realise I'm leaving here at the best time. So as you guys may know, there used to be 5 Asian hotties in my office :hearteyes::hearteyes: - however during the past 3 months, 2 of them left, meaning that 3 remain. Now the HOTTEST one of the remaining 3 (who was also the hottest of the 5) told me she's leaving at the end of the month and going to Brisbane :rage::rage::rage: So at least everyone else here is moving on at the same time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
While this grinds my gears, it also makes me realise I'm leaving here at the best time. So as you guys may know, there used to be 5 Asian hotties in my office :hearteyes::hearteyes: - however during the past 3 months, 2 of them left, meaning that 3 remain. Now the HOTTEST one of the remaining 3 (who was also the hottest of the 5) told me she's leaving at the end of the month and going to Brisbane :rage::rage::rage: So at least everyone else here is moving on at the same time.
Foul work environment or department being shut down?

A mass exodus suggests something going on.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Foul work environment or department being shut down?

A mass exodus suggests something going on.
There is something going on. We're moving from the CBD to Parramatta. Well... thankfully I'm staying in the city (now). I said that such a big move is going to result in a huge staff turnover. It's beginning now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How about this bloody humidity.... brain is on autopilot today and I'm friggin melting.

Not helping considering I'm trying to work on this rather intricate spreadsheet and my brains totally clocked off.

Friday is meant to be tapping mid 40s, with the day after dropping 20 degrees but over 90% humidity in the morning.

Eugh!!

There is something going on. We're moving from the CBD to Parramatta. Well... thankfully I'm staying in the city (now). I said that such a big move is going to result in a huge staff turnover. It's beginning now.
Parra is shitloads better than a trek into the CBD (depending on where you live though I guess).

Wahesh

Reaction score
How about this bloody humidity.... brain is on autopilot today and I'm friggin melting.

Not helping considering I'm trying to work on this rather intricate spreadsheet and my brains totally clocked off.

Friday is meant to be tapping mid 40s, with the day after dropping 20 degrees but over 90% humidity in the morning.

Eugh!!
A/C bro, get one. Even if it's a portable A/C - even a fan. Get one. I feel for anyone who has leather couches in this weather.

Parra is shitloads better than a trek into the CBD (depending on where you live though I guess).
For me, city is way better. So much to see and do here (at the moment it's a dump until this freaking light rail shit is done). But once it's done, we're good. 1 train in, 1 train out. Easy. Parra is twice the journey for me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A/C bro, get one. Even if it's a portable A/C - even a fan. Get one. I feel for anyone who has leather couches in this weather.
We have ducted AC in this 2 storey place. An 11-15kw unit.

But it struggles to keep the place below 26 when temps tap mid 30s and above, given the place is open planned. Not only that it costs about $2-3 an hour to run at the moment.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep drinking ginger beer and ice water with ice cubes to chew up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Slow walking people. Can someone please backhand them for me?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Back on morning shift caught in the morning rush heading up homebush bay drive.
Why are some of you in such a hurry to get to work weaving in and out of lanes?

Sydney's roads are even.more over crowded in peak times these days.

Just inhale then exhale, it's just a fucking job.

To quote George Carlin
"In the grand scheme of things, you count for very little".

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Back on morning shift caught in the morning rush heading up homebush bay drive.
Why are some of you in such a hurry to get to work weaving in and out of lanes?

Sydney's roads are even.more over crowded in peak times these days.

Just inhale then exhale, it's just a fucking job.

To quote George Carlin
"In the grand scheme of things, you count for very little".
You can thank the unnecessary number of apartment blocks these days for that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Australia day looming the Government corruption is disappointing, proof they will cover their asses with insults.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slow walking people. Can someone please backhand them for me?
I came across a slow walking couple strolling down the absolute center of the carpark today like they were walking through a paddock. It was looking like they had no intention of moving to either side so I pressed down the clutch and revved the engine hard. It made my day to see how high they jumped followed by them scurrying to the side like cockroaches running under the fridge when the lights come on. Am I an asshole for enjoying their reaction or are they assholes for pissing me off by treating a road like a footpath. I don't care what the answer is, but It completely dispelled the bad mood that was forming seeing their reaction to my engine revving.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I came across a slow walking couple strolling down the absolute center of the carpark today like they were walking through a paddock. It was looking like they had no intention of moving to either side so I pressed down the clutch and revved the engine hard. It made my day to see how high they jumped followed by them scurrying to the side like cockroaches running under the fridge when the lights come on. Am I an asshole for enjoying their reaction or are they assholes for pissing me off by treating a road like a footpath. I don't care what the answer is, but It completely dispelled the bad mood that was forming seeing their reaction to my engine revving.
You were in the right. Idiots like that need to get scared knowing they are ON THE ROAD!!!