The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
do you know what grinds my gears, Matt frawleys 50 unpredictable dummys every game :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It says the Facebook robot is scrapping this site too.

I'M ONTO YOU ZUCKERBERG...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fkn alien looking CIA shill
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I reckon. That bloke has an agenda. Everytime I go to eBay, the very item I was looking at is displayed on my Facebook via the ads.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Commie rednecks that believe their own bullshit to cheer themselves up when they are in the wrong.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Zuckerberg is a reptilian shapeshifter, as is Elon Musk.

On another note we should probably block Baidu (Chinese search engine) and Yandex (Russian) from scraping the site.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Older people in business... man they suck. Most people like 35+ Are way behind the times as they have pretty much given up learning new things

Wahesh

Reaction score
Older people in business... man they suck. Most people like 35+ Are way behind the times as they have pretty much given up learning new things
I'm not even that age yet and I'm sick and tired of learning new things all the time. IF IT'S NOT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT FFS...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stalkers who look for something whinge about, be happy.
The public's being instructed again, Im not getting arseholed because this shit should never of been pulled

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When you're making a cordial and you decide to hand pour, and get the mix all kinds of wrong and about 5x stronger than intended :D