The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People who lie a lot, then say they hate liars.

This coming from the guy who told me if you hate then you are.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This guy I'm talking about claims not to be Jew but has every Jew in Sydney on his social media
Yeah I know a **** who is Muslim but claims to be an atheist so he can freely spew hate about Christians without backlash.

PS what's the Jews last name?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumb rednecks that crawl up the ass of the media, gee thats a fair trial Fuckwit City.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know a **** who is Muslim but claims to be an atheist so he can freely spew hate about Christians without backlash.

PS what's the Jews last name?
I can't stand people who hide behind atheism to rip on others.

People who claim to be atheists and use that claim to spew their opinions and agenda are no better than religious extremists and evangelists

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All these trolling, snowflake motherfuckers turning a dumb, drunken act that didn't hurt anyone into murder one.

Get a life you sad *****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't stand people who hide behind atheism to rip on others.

People who claim to be atheists and use that claim to spew their opinions and agenda are no better than religious extremists and evangelists
Just sad, pathetic coward *****

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just sad, pathetic coward *****
What about people who are losing an argument who will say something dumb like "well I go to university I'm educated"

Kurry said that once or twice to me.

When someone starts questioning intelligence, that's when I know they don't get it and have lost the argument.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hate people that say "that makes me sick to my stomach".. such an overused phrase.

Shouldn't it be "that makes me sick to my lower intestines" or "that makes me sick to my anus"?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about people who are losing an argument who will say something dumb like "well I go to university I'm educated"

Kurry said that once or twice to me.

When someone starts questioning intelligence, that's when I know they don't get it and have lost the argument.
Yeah but Kurry had a nice rack lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate people that say "that makes me sick to my stomach".. such an overused phrase.

Shouldn't it be "that makes me sick to my lower intestines" or "that makes me sick to my anus"?
Can we change "grinds your gears" to "sick to my stomach"? Lol

PS can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see the kennel regulars realise Glen has been exposed lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This dickhead at my work rocked up to work sick.
We work part of a rotating team. If he goes now it's going to fuck the rotation.

What's annoying this person left early last week and screwed things up now he's planning on doing it again.

Fuck I hate these selfish individual ***** who go score jobs that require working together.

If you're selfish and don't give a fuck about letting down your team cause you're a weak bitch then fuck off and work somewhere else!
All these depressed young people who will kill for a job or kill themselves because they cant get one and you have fat useless bitch shits like this?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I hate when they use the term 'literally' loosely.

Eg... "OMG I LITERALLY DIED..."

No, but you literally will be dead in a minute if you use that expression loosely again you jahesh.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate when they use the term 'literally' loosely.

Eg... "OMG I LITERALLY DIED..."

No, but you literally will be dead in a minute if you use that expression loosely again you jahesh.
How can you literally die but not actually die, good party trick.