The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of toilets, has anyone ever seen where people drop their trousers at a urinal...

What the is the go with that?
Btw yes I’ve seen that once or twice before.
And why do they look at you like you’re the weird one when they’re pulling their pants back up?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fat bitch school mum's who wear gym clothes who talk and laugh loud to get attention when they clearly don't get any at home. It's always the fat ugly mutts, never the good looking, decent mum's.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fat bitch school mum's who wear gym clothes who talk and laugh loud to get attention when they clearly don't get any at home. It's always the fat ugly mutts, never the good looking, decent mum's.
Lorna Jane has a lot of explaining to do on why she ever made clothes larger than Size 12/14!!

They aren't some magical garment that when you wear you magically lose weight.. despite what those buying in Size 16+ happen to think.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Selfies. Nothing has brought out the vanity in society like the selfie.. I can deal with one here and there, but why do some think they are so important that we need to see a photo of them every freakn' day?!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Selfies. Nothing has brought out the vanity in society like the selfie.. I can deal one here and there, but why do some think they are so important that we need to see a photo of them every freakn' day?!
chics doing the selfies with a stupid face in the mirror .brings back the 50s when you could slap them to knock a bit of sense into them

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Selfies. Nothing has brought out the vanity in society like the selfie.. I can deal one here and there, but why do some think they are so important that we need to see a photo of them every freakn' day?!
but for some women we need to see a photo of them every day

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of toilets, has anyone ever seen where people drop their trousers at a urinal...

What the is the go with that?
When it hangs down past your knees and you pull it out like rope you get carpet burn Mr I. In the summer I have to paint it to look like black leather and wrap it round my waist like a belt so the swinging tip doesn't offend anybody. But I don't de-dack at the urinal. The old regurgitator song is appropriate for me "I piss alone" Spare some sympathy for those who are majestically endowed and who don't like the trouser snake suffering rug burns.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When it hangs down past your knees and you pull it out like rope you get carpet burn Mr I. In the summer I have to paint it to look like black leather and wrap it round my waist like a belt so the swinging tip doesn't offend anybody. But I don't de-dack at the urinal. The old regurgitator song is appropriate for me "I piss alone" Spare some sympathy for those who are majestically endowed and who don't like the trouser snake suffering rug burns.
Lol! I used to use it as a neck tie..until I saw a beautiful woman once and I nearly choked myself!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What grinds my fears today is when I'm about to reply to @Fear.The.Roo and the thread gets locked.

On the subject of women and equal rights.

My sister is 24 years old and team leader at her work.
She works less time than I have and gets paid around the same!

Oh that poor young lady who is equivalently oppressed as a negro on a slave ship headed for Alabama!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What grinds my fears today is when I'm about to reply to @Fear.The.Roo and the thread gets locked.

On the subject of women and equal rights.
What grinds my gears is when a thread is closed because of it's obviously volatile nature and inability to be disucsed here without creating shitfights, and yet people think it acceptable to start the very same conversation (and shitfight) up elsewhere.

I've had it... 3 fucking pages to clean up..

If it continues in here again, people get Reply Banned from this thread.
If it spills out onto other threads, people get banned from The Lounge.

There's already a thread for this sort of stuff (Realist90s safe place thread). Use it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and what grinds my gears (and drew me to this thread), is people pretending they have some sort of psychological grasp on a situation, thus telling you what you SHOULD be doing, without one iota of understanding of the psychological aspects and why one approaches things in a different way than they are being told.

I'm at the point I'm about to change my mobile number if I get one more person try and give me life advice without a single fucking clue or day inside the nightmare inside my head (after the last job).

Leave me be, because the only person that can sort myself out... IS ME!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sorry mr I I just wanted to get one more word in with roo before you shut that thread down?
I should of taken it to private message.

Sorry for giving you extra work.

But I do say and I mean this sincerely that you do a good job moderating this place.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Im sorry mr I I just wanted to get one more word in with roo before you shut that thread down?
I should of taken it to private message.

Sorry for giving you extra work.

But I do say and I mean this sincerely that you do a good job moderating this place.
Thanks ... I've got my cranky pants on today after another 2hr phone call from people who "are concerned about you", yet only call to tell you what you should be doing and how you should be doing it. Kinda pissed me off that's all.

But yeah, if a thread gets closed, it's done and dusted. Don't continue it elsewhere, take it to PM.

Note: If its kept in the Safe Place Thread, I think some users are reply banned from there so you can discuss such topics with like minded individuals.

THAT SAID.... I've had admins of this place mention before that this place isn't for "all sort of discussion topics".

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks ... I've got my cranky pants on today after another 2hr phone call from people who "are concerned about you", yet only call to tell you what you should be doing and how you should be doing it. Kinda pissed me off that's all.

But yeah, if a thread gets closed, it's done and dusted. Don't continue it elsewhere, take it to PM.

Note: If its kept in the Safe Place Thread, I think some users are reply banned from there so you can discuss such topics with like minded individuals.

THAT SAID.... I've had admins of this place mention before that this place isn't for "all sort of discussion topics".
We aren't going to discuss ethnic cleansing or superiority are we?

I'm just fed up with "Its only white people who are racist and if anyone else says something bigoted against white people it's not racist because white people are racist"

It can go to hell.

Call me a racist (No matter how big or bad you are) to my face and watch how I react!

I had an African recently try pulling the race card on me.I lost my shit and put that racist in his place, he went silent. And no I didn't use violence or call him a degratory word!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Re my situation...
Would you tell someone who is terminally ill to "just get over it", or "go live your life"?
Would you tell someone who just had both legs amputated to "just go for a run around the block"?

I can understand people trying to give life advice under the guise of "caring".

But there's a difference between offering advice, and understanding the complex psychological situation someone may be / have been in, and respecting them doing things their own way (to get better), and doing things the way medical professionals have recommended.

We aren't going to discuss ethnic cleansing or superiority are we?

I'm just fed up with "Its only white people who are racist and if anyone else says something bigoted against white people it's not racist because white people are racist"

It can go to hell.

Call me a racist (No matter how big or bad you are) to my face and watch how I react!

I had an African recently try pulling the race card on me.I lost my shit and put that racist in his place, he went silent. And no I didn't use violence or call him a degratory word!
Too many flashpoints. People forget we then have to clean up the fire and ensuing spot fires these shitfights create.