The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Makes me cringe every time.
But so does hearing women say mate and talking like that bogan bitch Clare Werbloff or whatever her name is?

You know that dumb drunk bitch who said the fat wog shot the skinny wog?
Is that the "chick chick boom" slut?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The media deserve some of the blame for interviewing a drunk girl and using it as a credible source anyway.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
To the women in this office who won't STFU... STFU!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Newcastle's whingers are being asked to stop whinging about things that have nothing to do with them.

Wahesh

Reaction score
*chomps down on an apple* LOUDLY
Not so much chomp as I don't sit near her anymore, more so the idiots who just don't stop TALKING ABOUT SOCIAL SHIT BEFORE I'VE HAD MY COFFEE FFS. However while we're on the subject, some stupid WOODPECKER WAS CHEWING NUTS AS LOUDLY AS CHOMP CHEWS APPLES.

Damn nut case. I wanted to tell her... CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH CHOMP MKII!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Better than chics who make it their mission to comment 'babe' on all their girlfriends selfies... or the ones (generally the same sorts) who comment 'yass' all the time.. fuck outta here

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me cringe every time.
But so does hearing women say mate and talking like that bogan bitch Clare Werbloff or whatever her name is?

You know that dumb drunk bitch who said the fat wog shot the skinny wog?
What happens if she asks you to be your ‘mate’? ;) Lol!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any Chris Lilley show. I don't find any of his shows funny. I can't stand people who write themselves multiple roles in a show.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Aarrhhhh
I fucking hate Aussie slang.
I rarely use mate, only use it when I'm being a smart ass or condescending.

I hate fair Dinkum too, always thought that was Neanderthal slang since as young as I can remember.

Seriously look at how we talk and our slang.
It's no wonder most of the civilised world view us as a joke!

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aarrhhhh
I fucking hate Aussie slang.
I rarely use mate, only use it when I'm being a smart ass or condescending.

I hate fair Dinkum too, always thought that was Neanderthal slang since as young as I can remember.

Seriously look at how we talk and at our slang.
It's no wonder most of the civilised world view us as a joke!
Lol..Aussie language is lazy.. We shortened everything.. G’day (Good Day).. Tis Arvo (This afternoon).. Hows it goin (How is it all going).. She be right (Everything should be all ok)..

But I must admit I use mate lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any Chris Lilley show. I don't find any of his shows funny. I can't stand people who write themselves multiple roles in a show.
I thought ‘Jonah from Tonga’ and ‘S.mouse’ were funny..lol! How’d you find a show like ‘Little Britain’? You ever watch that? They do the same.. I loved the guy in the wheelchair and his carer..’Andy and Lou’..very funny..:grimacing:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I would never mate with Clare the Bogan. That... THING, should be locked up and never see the light of day again.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Better than chics who make it their mission to comment 'babe' on all their girlfriends selfies... or the ones (generally the same sorts) who comment 'yass' all the time.. fuck outta here
Yeah I know ay. And when we try and call said girls "babe" we get slapped with a sexual harassment suit. WHAT HAPPENED TO GENDER EQUALLY THAT ALL THE FEMINISTS ARE CRYING FOUL FOR???

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol..Aussie language is lazy.. We shortened everything.. G’day (Good Day).. Tis Arvo (This afternoon).. Hows it goin (How is it all going).. She be right (Everything should be all ok)..

But I must admit I use mate lol!
I just want to be taken seriously, like Stephen Aboatman in that episode of south park.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember there was a time when I wanted girls to think more like blokes so that you didn't always have to butter them up to get laid... But I didn't want them to become blokes... some of the most attractive girls become almost unbearable once they open their mouths now