The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Females who think just driving fast makes them good drivers. Females who think they don’t have to give way and try speed through roundabouts almost killing people in the fkn process. You fucken dumb bitch you give way ya fkn mutt.
There’s a fkn reason there’s no such thing as elite female race car drivers, and it ain’t a bout patriarchal sexism nonesense, their brains aren’t wired for driving.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Females who think just driving fast makes them good drivers. Females who think they don’t have to give way and try speed through roundabouts almost killing people in the fkn process. You fucken dumb bitch you give way ya fkn mutt.
There’s a fkn reason there’s no such thing as elite female race car drivers, and it ain’t a bout patriarchal sexism nonesense, their brains aren’t wired for driving.
I can't stand most female drivers they so heavy footed!

My sister's driving scares me.
For that reason I don't really get her to drive me anywhere.

Weird thing is a woman will speed up, cut you off and then have a go at you like you did the wrong thing.

The best one I heard about was my mate was emptying rubbish in the bin located at the exit at Maccas.

Young lady behind was too impatient to wait 10 seconds and decided to slip out through the entry point.
She had a head on with a guy in a diesel ute.

She then approached my friend saying they needed to exchange details for insurance because it was my mates fault the accident for stopping at the exit to put his rubbish in the bin.

My friend and the guy in the ute both had a good.laugh at that one.

Female logic for ya!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LMAO. So she thinks she can sue your mate for simply stopping the car?

She's a special kind of stupid.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Indians and Asians are fighting it out for the worst drivers in the world.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Asians hands down. Asians have extremely hot chicks and very tasty food... they need to lose it somewhere!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Used Toyota dealerships are like a barren wasteland for the sins of their driving pasts.

Never buy a second hand Camry or Corolla unless you enjoy the smell of a thousand nations.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Optus.

I decided to switch to them from Virgin (as Optus is killing that brand), and thought as it was the same company/carrier, it should be pretty straightforward.

I am no facing the possibility of being a week (yes, a week) without my phone connected. Now, this wouldn't matter if it was just a personal number, but its for my business. So, when you call me business, you are greeted with "this number has been disconnected".

It's the contradictory information you get as well. One chat bot will tell you something will be resolved in 2 hours, another tells you 24 hours, another 5 days.... fuck.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Optus.

I decided to switch to them from Virgin (as Optus is killing that brand), and thought as it was the same company/carrier, it should be pretty straightforward.

I am no facing the possibility of being a week (yes, a week) without my phone connected. Now, this wouldn't matter if it was just a personal number, but its for my business. So, when you call me business, you are greeted with "this number has been disconnected".

It's the contradictory information you get as well. One chat bot will tell you something will be resolved in 2 hours, another tells you 24 hours, another 5 days.... fuck.
Welcome to Optus - where offshoring yields zero results.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phil Rothfield on FOX, like what a pig, knows fuck all and thinks he is the boss.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The stupid jahesh on the train this morning who decided to turn the seat the other way and slam it into my seat just so he can get more leg room. Go fuck yourself your fat fuck.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Used Toyota dealerships are like a barren wasteland for the sins of their driving pasts.

Never buy a second hand Camry or Corolla unless you enjoy the smell of a thousand nations.
Im lucky, my camry was given to me by my grandfather because he felt bad that my crook uncle stictched me up with a lemon.

My grandfather was fucked, he said I could have the car before he died.
I told him "no way, you still look good and healthy and have your wits about ya, I ain't taking your car off you"

But I think he wanted me to have it so I've got a vehicle to get to work?
He knew while I've got transport that I'm reliable to make money.
Maybe he seen a lot of himself in me?

Anyway my Camry belonged to old school Slovenians who come from a part of the world where they had nothing, so they appreciated what little they had.
Therefore I've got a good car I need to do my best and look after!
Just spewing I can't keep it in the garage like they always did!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The stupid jahesh on the train this morning who decided to turn the seat the other way and slam it into my seat just so he can get more leg room. Go fuck yourself your fat fuck.
Please tell me you said something to the rude fuck...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Please tell me you said something to the rude fuck...
I would've if the fucken **** wasn't wearing headphones. Next time I'll take the headphones off and let a bunger off in his ear.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morons grind me , a bloke come to me yesterday. Thats one of those heated jackets yeh ? Yes i says.
Ive always wanted one but to scared get one then tread in a puddle with it and get electrocuted !!!!!!!!!.
I said mate thats the least of your worries

Wahesh

Reaction score
Morons grind me , a bloke come to me yesterday. Thats one of those heated jackets yeh ? Yes i says.
Ive always wanted one but to scared get one then tread in a puddle with it and get electrocuted !!!!!!!!!.
I said mate thats the least of your worries
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

A 7.4 volt battery powers those jackets. He has a better chance of being electrocuted by his phone which runs on 110 volts.

Dumb fuck!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist pigs with Alzheimer trying to moralize, what are these idiots even doing in my house?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Communist pigs with Alzheimer trying to moralize, what are these idiots even doing in my house?
Who are these idiots with Alzheimer's doing in your house to begin with if they're not welcome?
Don't you have locks on your doors or a crowbar handy?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like hell Bob. It's bad enough people trying to moralize. But it's ten times worse if they cant remember their line of argument.