The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what I hate? Buying my coffee in the morning, getting ready to sit down and drink it and enjoy it, then realising a new starter in the team comes in and needs me to induct them and show them around the office.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Can't you do both at the same time?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't you do both at the same time?
How am I supposed to walk someone around the office while sitting down? The sitting down and drinking the coffee is the important bit. I hate walking around with one.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corruption trying to cling to a moral victory in the face of a glaring injustice.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because we have a corruption issue in the State Government we have Police trying to cling to a moral victory by trying to defame me.
I have to wonder who is running the State, the Premier or Police?
Constable Amloh linked my place to some Commie fuckwits who try to Life control me which is an evil prank.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it shouldn't piss me off but it does.
Those simple bitches who post a profile pic of a large wad of money or a pic of themselves holding a bundle of cash!
I'm not a female or one of those weak men who acts hard (while wearing a bumbag) so I don't get the psychology behind it?
Are these simple bitches (men and women) just feeling a bit jealous and threatened by someone else out there?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw fuck the awful automatic spell check this forum has!
It needs to go, anyway of removing it?

I'm sick of having to edit my posts and fix this boards spell corrections.
Yes spell correct women is a word. I didn't type men and when men originally.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I think that's your device or browser, not the forum itself. I rarely use the app so don't know if it's that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that's your device or browser, not the forum itself. I rarely use the app so don't know if it's that.
Yeah I suppose I could always blame crapple?
Btw my original post, don't you hate these gangsta wannabes and girls who think they're a gangstas girlfriend posting useless pics of themselves holding a few 50 dollar and 100 dollar notes?
Big deal it's only money.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah I suppose I could always blame crapple?
Btw my original post, don't you hate these gangsta wannabes and girls who think they're a gangstas girlfriend posting useless pics of themselves holding a few 50 dollar and 100 dollar notes?
Big deal it's only money.
I don't see too many of them to be honest. I'm sick of girls with fake lips more to be honest, and girls glamouring themselves on social media as if they're perfect.

Fuck of you rats, we know you have your problems just like everyone else :tonguewink:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

LOL :D .... The forum has no automatic spell checker. That's your phone / browser :D

Re your rant.. are you talking about "bikies" and their "girlfriends"?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL :D .... The forum has no automatic spell checker.

That's your phone / browser :D
Yes I just heard from Wahash. But I swear it seems worse on these web boards than anywhere else.
Fucking crappy crapple products and stupido Americanos not knowing how to spell words.

I've got a Samsung s7 and tbh I don't think android is much better.
I can't really tell the difference between the latest iPhones and a Samsung.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes I just heard from Wahash. But I swear it seems worse on these web boards than anywhere else.
Fucking crappy crapple products and stupido Americanos not knowing how to spell words.

I've got a Samsung s7 and tbh I don't think android is much better.
I can't really tell the difference between the latest iPhones and a Samsung.
I used to be an android lover but I'm currently an iPhone user. I do NOT like the iPhone X though, I would prefer the Galaxy s9 Edge. Not a big fan of the non-existent home button!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kangaroos on the road. I swerved between two of the motherfuckers on saturday night and put my car in a ditch. The car is dead, but I was lucky enough to walk away without even getting a broken bone. But I'm sore as hell and feel a bit like those roos were ***** since they didn't even stop to see if i was ok.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kangaroos on the road. I swerved between two of the motherfuckers on saturday night and put my car in a ditch. The car is dead, but I was lucky enough to walk away without even getting a broken bone. But I'm sore as hell and feel a bit like those roos were ***** since they didn't even stop to see if i was ok.
Shit Alan... sorry to hear... main thing is you are okay..

Will they be able to fix the car?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Shit bro, glad you're ok. Any animals on roads are fuckers. Except snakes. Those ***** belong on the road to get run over.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit Alan... sorry to hear... main thing is you are okay..

Will they be able to fix the car?
I don't think so. It hit pretty hard. I still have to get it towed and collect some things out of it. but the front looks pretty well smashed in and it landed on the driver side, so it will just be cheaper to start fresh. I bought an old daihatsu terios to save fuel on the 70km round trip I was making. It pretty much halved the fuel cost compared to my Ford escape. I'll have to register the escape and get it running again now. The terios had always worried me on corners. It was pretty narrow and had a high centre of gravity. So when the roos came out i had to decide betweeen correcting my line and just breaking hard. I don't know if breaking hard was the best option, but I suspect that correcting my line at 100km/hr could have rolled it and wound up worse for me. My chest is bloody sore and has a bandoleer like bruise from the seatbelt and it took me half hour to get out of bed this morning, but the chest pain is the worst of it, so I got out of it pretty unscathed.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit bro, glad you're ok. Any animals on roads are fuckers. Except snakes. Those ***** belong on the road to get run over.
It's a pretty unfortunate thing that animals haven't realized roads are dangerous. But to an extent it's probablyto be expected that when we zoom around at high speeds in small metal boxes, that lots of things can go wrong in a moment. But this is the last time that I'll swerve for a Kangaroo.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's a pretty unfortunate thing that animals haven't realized roads are dangerous. But to an extent it's probablyto be expected that when we zoom around at high speeds in small metal boxes, that lots of things can go wrong in a moment. But this is the last time that I'll swerve for a Kangaroo.
It's not that you don't want to or want to, it's natural instinct kicking in. You might want to kill the fucker but when you see one next time you'll do the same thing.