These 2 halves wont take us to the promised land

Where has Mbye been all game

While were at it shift Hoppa to centre and stick a proper fullback there

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that the spine isn't allowed to do anything. Reynolds kept looking like he was going to do something then looked at the box and passed it. I think Des just won't let them unleash.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have no spine throw a sack of spanners at the usless *****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They are playing the way they are coached, has little to do with the players. Des needs to go before any of the players.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler persists with the style because he doesn't have the balls to tell players like Mbye or Reynolds to go. He is staying loyal and hoping they come good. If he had faith in their ability then why play this forwards style. It started in 2012 due to the weakness in our halves: Reynolds and Keating. LOL how we got to the final with that pairing I will never know

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told you, the halves, especially Mbye doesnt ball play at the line

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
At no time tonight did we look like we had a try in us. The halves were useless, and Hoppa is a loss at fullback. For some reason Thurston is allowed to stand, run around, and pass while we just look at him.

No attack; no idea. It's almost over for 2017. Only two more losses to go.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At no time tonight did we look like we had a try in us. The halves were useless, and Hoppa is a loss at fullback. For some reason Thurston is allowed to stand, run around, and pass while we just look at him.

No attack; no idea. It's almost over for 2017. Only two more losses to go.
Yep, we even hung off the dog when he slipped over, still let him get the pass away...

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa
Bmoz
Jmoz
Mbye
Rona
Reynolds
???

Reynolds isn't the problem and mbye is not a half (still good enough to be somewhere). Holland to never play again and, like a broken record, get a HALFBACK.
Ohh and fuck des off or just change the fucking game plaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JT showed us how a great halfback can make the difference. Everybody is blaming Des or the whole team or the refs but JT played a master class game in the first half that basicly set up the win. We used 70 % of our petrol defending our line.
After that is was a matter of just not making any mistakes. Green knew we don't have an attacking player like JT to get us out of trouble. I'm not happy with our playing style but when you have 2 5/8's in the halfs you get forwards taking control.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We passed on Sezer when he wanted to come back and we let Hokko go.
Experiment with Mybe has failed.
When Mybe's manager was floating stories last season he was attracting offers of $800k I thought then and said we should have grabbed Sezer.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Des was the one who instructed them to do a hit up on the last tackle 5 meters out from cowboys line then I am all for getting rid of him
I could sit on the dunney and push out an excruciating constipated bog and get more enjoyment than the 80 minutes I just witnessed
The bog I pushed out could have done more in attack than Lichaa , Reynolds and Mbye combined
Management need to take a long hard look at our coach, our playing style and our roster and be honest
the current play style is not the DNA of the dogs of the last 40 years ... its robotic and it is simply terrible ... it kills me .... I can barely watch then play anymore

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately this team is SPINELESS in every sense of the word.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We passed on Sezer when he wanted to come back and we let Hokko go.
Experiment with Mybe has failed.
When Mybe's manager was floating stories last season he was attracting offers of $800k I thought then and said we should have grabbed Sezer.
We could of had a shot at maloney as well, we passed up on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.