The Rugby League World Cup 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was funny lmao. " I can't take any credit I give it to jesus" Monty "Well you going to have take the credit your the player of the day" lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol got it spot on. I honestly thought they would score there. Their backline moves have looked dangerous at times but that sideways play with Rapana kicking was an absolute shocker.
Nah you could just tell they had NOTHING. This will be the demise of Kiwi Rugby League because the the players who can play for other teams will not want to play for this lot. I'm going to tell my son to play for England lol

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Fiji..it’s brilliant for International Rugby League..

Prediction..Kidwell will be sacked this week..
He should never have been appointed NZ coach. The players didn’t want him and since his appointment they’ve gone backwards. He’ll be sacked. Fiji were outstanding and will give the Kangaroos a real test.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun Johnson is not worth marquee player money. He's been playing since 2011 but still inconsistent and never takes control of a game like a dominant half should . Id take Mitchell Pearce over Shaun Johnson.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun Johnson is not worth marquee player money. He's been playing since 2011 but still inconsistent and never takes control of a game like a dominant half should . Id take Mitchell Pearce over Shaun Johnson.
He's a show pony. I've seen him out and about town and trust me the guy is a big headed show pony twat.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should never have been appointed NZ coach. The players didn’t want him and since his appointment they’ve gone backwards. He’ll be sacked. Fiji were outstanding and will give the Kangaroos a real test.
No they won't. Aussie are professional and will pump them with EASE.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to Hayne vs Australia..that will be one fascinating game within a game..but honestly I think Australia win by a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.