The Rugby League World Cup 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Fiji NZ was a hell mission, Fiji might win the Cup.
Not with there attack, the oppurturnties they had in kiwis red zone for nothing wasn't good, but their defence was extremely hard n tough! Worked for each other in d

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course I am being harsh, truthful and harsh. Never liked that over-rated piece of shit.

Mate he was never over rated he should have been playing origin years before he got selected and to be honest he played very well for Lebanon considering he was out of position.

Lebanon very unlucky mansour pulled out on them and rugby union put a stop to Reece Robinson playing. If those two play tonga lose yesterday in my opinion.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate he was never over rated he should have been playing origin years before he got selected and to be honest he played very well for Lebanon considering he was out of position.

Lebanon very unlucky mansour pulled out on them and rugby union put a stop to Reece Robinson playing. If those two play tonga lose yesterday in my opinion.
That's 2 top class centres...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you're being harsh on Farah, he had a good game. Moses couldn't have done more. He was easily the best player on the field.

Lebanon's problem is the backrow
Backrow is fine.. Ellaz should be playing ISP somewhere. Its their props.. Mannah has nobody to help him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Backrow is fine.. Ellaz should be playing ISP somewhere. Its their props.. Mannah has nobody to help him.
You obviously didn't watch yesterday's game. Twal was awesome and nobody has been beating Lebanon down the middle. Their backrowers are not fine.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How long does this bloody tournament go for?

Cricket season starts on Thursday, so there should be no league after that (maybe a plebiscite on that, Mal?)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch yesterday's game. Twal was awesome and nobody has been beating Lebanon down the middle. Their backrowers are not fine.
Sheiitt forgot about Twal and I guess the bench can only do what it can... But yeah I take my comment back cause they do need more backrowers.

Ellaz is a good player and its a shame he stuck in the RMC and also if Jamie Clarke was 5 yrs younger he'd be a gun NRL lock.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck is there an English ref in the quater-final of an England game?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
None of the teams will trouble Australia in attack.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sheiitt forgot about Twal and I guess the bench can only do what it can... But yeah I take my comment back cause they do need more backrowers.

Ellaz is a good player and its a shame he stuck in the RMC and also if Jamie Clarke was 5 yrs younger he'd be a gun NRL lock.

I think both Ellaz and Clarke are too old now, even kassis is pretty good..

Miski got better with every game he played but Lebanon was lacking experience in the back row and outside backs...

Would be good to have a 6 nations with
Nz,England Australia,Samoa,tonga,Lebanon,Fiji and png

Obviously have a qualifications with the lowest ranking dropping out

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think both Ellaz and Clarke are too old now, even kassis is pretty good..

Miski got better with every game he played but Lebanon was lacking experience in the back row and outside backs...

Would be good to have a 6 nations with
Nz,England Australia,Samoa,tonga,Lebanon,Fiji and png

Obviously have a qualifications with the lowest ranking dropping out
Ellaz is 27.. maybe a late bloomer?? Clarke is done at 30 but his still a great player and tackles like machine, don't understand why he never broke through to NRL level.

Miski is still young so I'm sure he'll picked up by somebody but I was impressed with Elias actually. He was a Knights junior and now plays park footy, either could be NRL wingers.

I'm fine with every team except the US and Scotland... France and Ireland play some good footy and I'm sure Italy can do better than that.

Pie Dome

Waterboy
Reaction score
How the fuck is there an English ref in the quater-final of an England game?
Its crazy. Been happening all tournament
Ignorance of Aussies never ceases to amaze....it's the Aussies who have demanded who refs which games. We had an Aussie ref (who was good) in opener.Its been going on for years. They don't rate the Kiwi.Ask your own authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.