Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to Hayne vs Australia..that will be one fascinating game within a game..but honestly I think Australia win by a lot..
Hayne is the ONLY reason I want Fiji to fail. Otherwise I would cheer for them

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He should never have been appointed NZ coach. The players didn’t want him and since his appointment they’ve gone backwards. He’ll be sacked. Fiji were outstanding and will give the Kangaroos a real test.
Can't see it man, the Aussies should pump them, way too much class all over the park.

NZ were just awful/rubbish!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Havnt been able to watch a single match from the world cup, but i wish i saw NZ lose these past two matches. Lol good to see lebanon punching well above their weight too. I never thought they would come close to tonga tbh. Well done Fitler i have to say. He seems to have made a park football team fire. Well done. Tonga are full of rep players, and every single one of them plays first grade. Lebanons team is mostly park football players sprinkled with a few good ones. Bloody top effort.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Havnt been able to watch a single match from the world cup, but i wish i saw NZ lose these past two matches. Lol good to see lebanon punching well above their weight too. I never thought they would come close to tonga tbh. Well done Fitler i have to say. He seems to have made a park football team fire. Well done. Tonga are full of rep players, and every single one of them plays first grade. Lebanons team is mostly park football players sprinkled with a few good ones. Bloody top effort.
They would of done better if the ball hogging big shnozed **** didn't play. He restricted both Moses and Lichaa.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shaun Johnson is not worth marquee player money. He's been playing since 2011 but still inconsistent and never takes control of a game like a dominant half should . Id take Mitchell Pearce over Shaun Johnson.
I still think hes a fullback, would struggle with the defence and kick returns etc to begin with. However he always plays off that deep sweep out the back turning a 3 on 3 into a 3 on 2 with his footwork, could be a Boyd / RTS hybrid.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think you're being harsh on Farah, he had a good game. Moses couldn't have done more. He was easily the best player on the field.

Lebanon's problem is the backrow

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They would of done better if the ball hogging big shnozed **** didn't play. He restricted both Moses and Lichaa.
Imagine Hasler as coach with Farah as his first choice number 9. The whole team would be restricted, stifled and shackled beyond belief.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think you're being harsh on Farah, he had a good game. Moses couldn't have done more. He was easily the best player on the field.

Lebanon's problem is the backrow
Of course I am being harsh, truthful and harsh. Never liked that over-rated piece of shit.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Of course I am being harsh, truthful and harsh. Never liked that over-rated piece of shit.
Against Tonga he had a good game. I always bag him but he didn't deserve to get bagged after this game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Against Tonga he had a good game. I always bag him but he didn't deserve to get bagged after this game.
I admit I hate the scum bag as I have dealt with the prick off the field in my bouncing days, a fuckwit in the highest degree.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Fiji NZ was a hell mission, Fiji might win the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.