The Real Outcomes of BLM

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stormfront is a white supremacist Web page. Basically just posts articles about how white people are heroes and non-whites are evil and shit like that. Nasheed shared a few articles from the page a little while back.

In season 2 of The Boys there's a chick called "Stormfront" and she's basically a massive white supremacist super human.
So more of dickfathers thing...

PS do the KKK accept rangas? If they don't then someone will be crying tonight...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Agree, but it does point to the underlying narrative driving most of BLM - 'agree with us or you are scum'. How do you think $1 billion of damage gets done in the space of a few months? Entitled brats operating via political violence and no one in authority (police, government) doing what needed to be done.

There is no attempt to have a reasonable discussion, point out facts, persuade people and then adjust policy settings. It's just 'agree with us and if you don't we'll force you to'.

It's a big part of why the left side of politics absolutely hate Trump. He's his own man - he isn't beholden to political correctness, and is far less controlled than any other politician in DC. He is the least likely politician to give in to political violence and intimidation from BLM and other leftists.

Democrats are far less threatened by establishment republicans who curl up into little balls the first time someone calls them racist.

On the contrary - I am more than willing to speak non stop about the social issues which gave rise to BLM. The reason why no one wants to hear it from me is because I provide arguments which don't fit the talking point that 'all cops are bad' (they aren't) and 'america is a racist country' (it fundamentally isn't').

The social issue which exists which it seems we all agree on is Black americans are having far too many interactions with police.

However, it's my belief based on the stats I've seen and what I've read that black americans (particularly young men) have more interactions with police because they commit more violent crimes per capita than any other ethnic group in america. The reason I think this is happening is because in many parts of America, the idea of the nuclear family has been trashed, black men are fathering multiple kids to multiple women. The kids grow up in single mother households with lower education (generally with lower incomes and lower education due to single parent staying home looking after the kids). The kids (particularly the boys) grow up with no authority figure in the house, this leads to young boys growing up with no idea how to express their manhood or deal with authority figures such as police.

My suggestion is to:

- Invest in public programs which give incentives for young couples to stay together and raise children together (e.g. tax or subsidies).
- INCREASE police funding, increase peaceful interactions with police through police and community programs.
- Provide more programs to young boys centred around the concept of masculinity and how to be masculine without committing crimes, getting caught up in gang life etc.

Currently the overriding narrative is that men and masculinity is toxic. This is a shame because what young black men need more than ever is a sense of responsibility and pride in themselves as men, as black men and as young black american men.
I’m a bit too tired to give an overly detailed response tonight. Having positive role models in one’s lives and a solid family structure around you is never a bad thing, but reality is much more complex than Yu oh make it out to be. It seems like you just want to tell people who are different than you what is wrong with their values, culture and beliefs without taking a deeper look at your own. No wonder a guy like Trump resonates with you, tbh.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is thought provoking.

FB_IMG_1598830162235.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m a bit too tired to give an overly detailed response tonight. Having positive role models in one’s lives and a solid family structure around you is never a bad thing, but reality is much more complex than Yu oh make it out to be. It seems like you just want to tell people who are different than you what is wrong with their values, culture and beliefs without taking a deeper look at your own. No wonder a guy like Trump resonates with you, tbh.
Why do you bother to talk to the ranga **** like a human?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh... So you disrespect strangers because they haven't earned your respect yet?

That explains a lot.

Walk around in the street insulting people?
I treat strangers politely and with common decency.

politeness and common decent are not the same as respect.

Human civilisation progresses when we respect people who have earned our respect. You don’t just respect people randomly. What is the use of respect if you just respect people randomly.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not interested in telling any specific people anything.

I’m just articulating an opinion in cyber space. Not sure which part of that is offensive. You can choose yourself if you have the patience or energy to respond to me.

I’d suggest it would be better if you articulated an actual response instead of going halfway and then acting as though it’s beneath you.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Na, just call dumb racist c*** racist.

You haven't even got the balls to admit you're a racist piece of shit.
Yes yes, time to articulate something other than insults and empty accusations. If you can.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes yes, time to articulate something other than insults and empty accusations. If you can.
Wow, Ronald McDonald trying to sound more educated now....

You're a pathetic piece of shit, always have been and always will be. I won't waste any more seconds on you anymore...plus you'll be late for your klan meeting.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess who just googled stormfront. Lol fml
I dontt hunk you can get to stormfdotn via google anymore. Thought police
I can give you a link If you like. It actually has some good content, mixed in with people whinging. Some eye opening stuff

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, Ronald McDonald trying to sound more educated now....

You're a pathetic piece of shit, always have been and always will be. I won't waste any more seconds on you anymore...plus you'll be late for your klan meeting.
It’s like you never finished high school. You did finish year 12, didn’t you?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If the only thing you see in this picture is white and black and you also assume the situation played out on the basis of it, I’d submit you yourself are racist in that you are only capable of judging situations based on the race of the people involved.
I dont see white or black as the primary message I take out of it.

Could be why it's portrayed like that but...

More about the irony of 2 police officers pulling their guns on a 'seemingly' unarmed mans back, yet tacitly ignoring a man walking down the street beside them armed with a semi automatic rifle.

The policing priority seems out of whack.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I dont see white or black as the primary message I take out of it.

Could be why it's portrayed like that but...

More about the irony of 2 police officers pulling their guns on a 'seemingly' unharmed mans back, yet tacitly ignoring a man walking down the street beside them armed with a semi automatic rifle.

The policing priority seems out of whack.
I see the obvious conflict when you first watch the footage but there is a lot more context when you watch the footage in full.

it does appear to look like the police ignoring a man walking down the street with his gun.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stormfront is a white supremacist Web page. Basically just posts articles about how white people are heroes and non-whites are evil and shit like that. Nasheed shared a few articles from the page a little while back.

In season 2 of The Boys there's a chick called "Stormfront" and she's basically a massive white supremacist super human.
So is this the "storm" the angry orange said was coming?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I treat strangers politely and with common decency.

politeness and common decent are not the same as respect.

Human civilisation progresses when we respect people who have earned our respect. You don’t just respect people randomly. What is the use of respect if you just respect people randomly.
Respect Definition:

Noun

1. a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

2. due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others.

Verb

1. admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

2. have due regard for (someone's feelings, wishes, or rights).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the only thing you see in this picture is white and black and you also assume the situation played out on the basis of it, I’d submit you yourself are racist in that you are only capable of judging situations based on the race of the people involved.
The odd part here is that Wendog merely shared a photo and said that it was thought provoking. You are the one that brought up the race aspect and then used that to accuse her of racism.

Projecting much?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is this the "storm" the angry orange said was coming?
There are many who believe he said that in reference to the white supremacist group. I don't think so personally though. I think he was just trying to use buzz words.