The "rant when Frawley gets dropped" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you want it bad enough, spend 2 minutes in Google.

Dead serious it yields results.

Though I have met him through mutual connections in the area (same as how I've met both Johns brothers).
What the fuk is mr pc brigadier gonna do anyway? He can't yell offensive slurs or attack Hasler as it would be extremely anti pc. Although..... pc brigadiers are great at twisting shit around and being hypocrites and gaining support so this is maybe what we need.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who has hasler's address, I'm paying him a visit now.
Ok pc brigadier lol. I'm sure Hasler would be shitting himself when a pc brigadier rocks up to his house.
We want him intimidated not questioning himself after the encounter with you if he should change his sex for acceptance and awareness

Reaction score
Ok pc brigadier lol. I'm sure Hasler would be shitting himself when a pc brigadier rocks up to his house.
We want him intimidated not questioning himself after the encounter with you if he should change his sex for acceptance and awareness
i can just see it now, bulldogs sign first NRL female coach lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But Des is the best, in des we trust, he is a top coach, he knows what he is doing, he got us to 2 grand finals, what would you guys know, you are not true supporters........

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if come game day there is a lil reshuffling of the decks.
He doesn't have to name his actual team
Til 5pm Friday

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if come game day there is a lil reshuffling of the decks.
He doesn't have to name his actual team
Til 5pm Friday
Des has done this plenty of times, not that its really caught the opposition off guard. Hopefully he does it but I doubt it.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah nah fuck this team. It's just stupid. I'll start going for them again when some actual bulldogs are in charge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus

The ship of Theseus, also known as Theseus's paradox, is a thought experiment that raises the question of whether an object that has had all of its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object. The paradox is most notably recorded by Plutarch in Life of Theseus from the late first century. Plutarch asked whether a ship that had been restored by replacing every single wooden part remained the same ship.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frawley ought to start once more after that great game. Could have at least put him on the bench and rotated him on and off.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't be long before Frawley is playing halfback, Mbye is on notice! Hasler has done what any coach would have done to show Mbye he believes he can do the job, but at the same time he would have put Mbye on notice, especially with the comments he made post match conference last week. If Mbye doesn't perform and hasler doesn't promote Frawley, then I'm sure Frawley will have a few clubs interested in him playing first grade halfback! And it's not like the dogs haven't lost good halfbacks previously!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It won't be long before Frawley is playing halfback, Mbye is on notice! Hasler has done what any coach would have done to show Mbye he believes he can do the job, but at the same time he would have put Mbye on notice, especially with the comments he made post match conference last week. If Mbye doesn't perform and hasler doesn't promote Frawley, then I'm sure Frawley will have a few clubs interested in him playing first grade halfback! And it's not like the dogs haven't lost good halfbacks previously!
Any other coach would of played Moses at 5/8 alongside a halfback from the very beginning if they were going to play him in the halves lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So does this confirm we will have to put up with Hoppa and Holland again soon ffs

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other coach would of played Moses at 5/8 alongside a halfback from the very beginning if they were going to play him in the halves lol.
We're talking Des Hasler here! The mad scientist!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des just fucking kills me this is trex all over again ,our board are nutjobs ,I would not be surprised if the knights beat us

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des saying we will win a comp within 2 years surely means Cronk Tedesco or Foran are coming

Most probably the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.