The "rant when Frawley gets dropped" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so we've ascertained that Hasler is trolling us fans , and doing a good job at it.
My question is, how long is Frawley signed with us before another club picks him up?

Proper coaches reward players who have performed well. Not our one.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don't get how Frawley isn't in the starting 17. I'm having difficulty accepting this. It's against my beliefs and therefore offensive.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't get how Frawley isn't in the starting 17. I'm having difficulty accepting this. It's against my beliefs and therefore offensive.
Des is just being politically correct to his 750k a season underperforming halfback , Moses Mbye . Lol

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad. Just sad. Would've been lovely to see some repeat sets vs the Knights. Maybe we'll get to see if Graham's kicking has improved.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad to say it but the only way Frawley is back in the team is if Newcastle beat us and also if Frawley is denied a spot he will eventually leave .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is just being politically correct to his 750k a season underperforming halfback , Moses Mbye . Lol

Moses is half abo and half african, so he deserves all his 750ks and his spot over the white boy.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently Licha is injured so you will see a different side to the one named

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found some hope.
Maybe Hasler is reverting back to the days where he'd mention a lineup come game day it'll be different. Here's hoping that last minute Frawley will be named halfback.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Team List Tuesday lads and ladies..

You know what that means!!!!

Frawley named #20 YET again!

C'mon Des.... suprise us ... VOTE Frawley #7 !!!
Des would name him 20 even if he was gonna be in the starting side, he did it all the time despite the opposition never being fooled by his selections.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FRAWLEY IN

He doesn't want to break Mbye's confidence. We've seen this story over and over: DesJa Vu. He never dropped plodders like T-rex or Mitch Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.