The "R U OK ?" Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It'll all be worth itt when the pay cheque rolls in, AND when jobs are done before christmas :grinning:

Also contributes to the Southys Fightsim Fund!
yeah i guess im fucking busted though lol.
the old elbow is absolutely fucked .need to get scans on it .oh well heads down bum up i should be great full just to be alive and kicking.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
the old elbow is absolutely fucked .need to get scans on it .oh well heads down bum up i should be great full just to be alive and kicking.
Ahh bugger ... that's right your elbow was kinda shit last week.. so now it's completely buggered?

Be careful going head down bum up if your BIL is around... he might pounce on Southy's perky buns like a fat kid at a cupcake stand.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful where you are when your bum is up..as in Oxford st.. Hang in there Southy..brighter days coming mate!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be careful where you are when your bum is up..as in Oxford st.. Hang in there Southy..brighter days coming mate!!
lol yeah i shouldnt really complain. just getting a bit shitty and missing the kids with this workload i do try to keep myself in check . but getting to the end of the year every **** wants their job finished yesterday lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol yeah i shouldnt really complain. just getting a bit shitty and missing the kids with this workload i do try to keep myself in check . but getting to the end of the year every **** wants their job finished yesterday lol
You have every right to complain..get it off your chest!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol not when i got a poofter brother in law the **** will take it as a mating signal
Reminds me of a guy I knew who could impersonate celebrities with his bum.. anyway one day he says he'll do an impersonation.. he gets up on a table and pulls down his pants..does a huge crap..I yelled out what the hell are you doing..he said he was clearing his throat.. yeah true story.. lol :-)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
some bad news guy.

Our own kennel comedy king @rainman is doing a bit tough as I have found out that he has just lost his older brother due to a brain tumour.

Sorry rainman, i didnt ask your permission if i could share it with the gang or not, but i thought it will relieve you pain somehow.

stay strong brother and we are all here for you if you need anything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
some bad news guy.

Our own kennel comedy king @rainman is doing a bit tough as I have found out that he has just lost his older brother due to a brain tumour.

Sorry rainman, i didnt ask your permission if i could share it with the gang or not, but i thought it will relieve you pain somehow.

Fuck! Sorry for your loss @rainman if you need anything please msg me.

I wish I had the words to take your pain away, but if you want to chat or vent I'm here for you brother, just like you've always been there for me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough to hear. Not something anyone should ever have to go through. You and your family have our condolences Rainman.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
some bad news guy.

Sad news sorry to hear brother :(

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Thoughts are with you and your family rainman. Sorry for your loss

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well there you go.
Christmas done and dusted
New Year done and dusted with Easter on the way.
So how did you all go?
Hoping everyone is doing fine - if not then remember there is always someone thinking kind thoughts of you.
Cheers guys and gals.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well there you go.
Christmas done and dusted
New Year done and dusted with Easter on the way.
So how did you all go?
Hoping everyone is doing fine - if not then remember there is always someone thinking kind thoughts of you.
Cheers guys and gals.
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year...

Even better getting this news!!

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/i...ing-get-well-soon.103940/page-84#post-3073086

@Sir Col "THE MU ... might want to let the guys at 1eeydeel know (not sure if they were following him much though).

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year...

Even better getting this news!!

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/i...ing-get-well-soon.103940/page-84#post-3073086

@Sir Col "THE MU ... might want to let the guys at 1eeydeel know (not sure if they were following him much though).
YOU FUCKING LITTLE BEAUTY.
Been away quite a bit so missed this completely.
YEE - FUCKING - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Go you good thing Assassin - bet ole Drop Bear is grinning ear to ear.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
some bad news guy.

Such sad news. I have been out of touch for a while with real life and only just caught up to this today.

Thinking of @rainman; condolences, albeit late to him and his family.