The "R U OK ?" Thread

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew it was going to be wet, but the bottom half of my street is flooded before we even start. Of all the weekends to do this. Not even sure if I can get him from the airport. Train is starting to look good:-(

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And of all of us who gather, you always come up with the least complaints and the wisest words. I am very much looking forward to meeting you in the hopefully not too distant future.
Be a red letter day! :-)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey Mr I. Cancer is a terrible disease, my mother in law stayed with us in her final six months of lung cancer and to watch a loved one deteriorate before your eyes is a difficult thing. All you can do is try an be positive and keep a sense of normality for them and make the most of the time that you have with them. I feel for you brother, its not going to be easy - god bless and prayers for your grandfather

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone answer this?
How come most wogs are so fake and plastic for?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone answer this?
How come most wogs are so fake and plastic for?
Because wogs like to preserve their original state by protecting it with plastic , much like a wogs lounge suite with the plastic left on.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Because wogs like to preserve their original state by protecting it with plastic , much like a wogs lounge suite with the plastic left on.
They are such fake people it makes me sick!
Such a shame the women are so good looking but fake and superficial so they lose points on that!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking lol do you do that wolfie ?
Lol no the total opposite!! I'm ashamed of the state of my lounges tbh . Buy a nice white leather lounge they said , will give your house a lift they said , will be be able to clean up spills they said .. Fmd lasted maybe 2 years .. I should've left the plastic on haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol no the total opposite!! I'm ashamed of the state of my lounges tbh . Buy a nice white leather lounge they said , will give your house a lift they said !
Yeah fuck that we used to have white lounges in the coffee shop we had feral kids changed that .never again i tells ya