The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else just pretend to be ok because you don't want the attention or to bother others?

Yes, I have become anti-social. I can only bare the kennel, I don't want to talk to people, in person or even on the phone.

I had half the ****-in-laws over today in a fucking tiny house and I swear if I didn't believe in God I could of bashed them all to death.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else just pretend to be ok because you don't want the attention or to bother others?

Yes, I have become anti-social. I can only bare the kennel, I don't want to talk to people, in person or even on the phone.

I had half the ****-in-laws over today in a fucking tiny house and I swear if I didn't believe in God I could of bashed them all to death.
Yeah I have my moments where I hate talking to people and I even give them the vibe with my body language.
I had someone ask if I was ok the other day and I confessed later that I was just bullshitting him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I have my moments where I hate talking to people and I even give them the vibe with my body language.
I had someone ask if I was ok the other day and I confessed later that I was just bullshitting him.
I actually hate any attention, I just want to be like an Assassin and just blend into the background.

Plus I hate lying to people and saying I'm ok but it does get them off my back. I know they mean well but I hate it.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm an extrovert, always have been. In saying that, I can completely understand not wanting to answer a continual roll of 'How are you today' questions. Some days I just want to try and forget I'm sick and just do normal things that everyone takes for granted. A pizza and a beer is a great example for both of us. Your problem is people care but you don't want the spotlight on yourself. You're not being anti social, just reacting to the situation you find yourself in and believe me when I say to you your response is a normal one. You didn't create your heart problem, same as I didn't go looking for a kidney problem, but here we are regardless just trying to get on with it. The times I've felt like screaming out in the night in sheer frustration over the things I can't do. Sound familiar? You're not alone and I think Mr 95% could teach us both how to handle the frustration better than we do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm an extrovert, always have been. In saying that, I can completely understand not wanting to answer a continual roll of 'How are you today' questions. Some days I just want to try and forget I'm sick and just do normal things that everyone takes for granted. A pizza and a beer is a great example for both of us. Your problem is people care but you don't want the spotlight on yourself. You're not being anti social, just reacting to the situation you find yourself in and believe me when I say to you your response is a normal one. You didn't create your heart problem, same as I didn't go looking for a kidney problem, but here we are regardless just trying to get on with it. The times I've felt like screaming out in the night in sheer frustration over the things I can't do. Sound familiar? You're not alone and I think Mr 95% could teach us both how to handle the frustration better than we do.
I used to be the life of the party, now I avoid them like the devil.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sick of people saying once you've got a job and you're earning good money you will be a lot happier!
Load of shit, I have worked and earned awesome money and I have never felt,any better!

I'm not a Jew or an Englishman so I've go no worship for money or gold!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Speaking of killing **** in laws .i have the big poofter working for me today .the **** was a no show yesterday to busy sucking dick or something. The **** rocks up today "oh we better get stuck into "
Im thinking no shit **** there's a reason why i finshed at 10 last night and started a 4 this morning. Because your poofter arse was a fucking no show yesterday.
I wish it was the wild west I'd just shoot the **** have a shot of whiskey ,root a whore and go for a fucking horse ride .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Speaking of killing **** in laws .i have the big poofter working for me today .the **** was a no show yesterday to busy sucking dick or something. The **** rocks up today "oh we better get stuck into "
Im thinking no shit **** there's a reason why i finshed at 10 last night and started a 4 this morning. Because your poofter arse was a fucking no show yesterday.
I wish it was the wild west I'd just shoot the **** have a shot of whiskey ,root a whore and go for a fucking horse ride .
Lmao! I don't think I know anyone who likes their in laws?
I remember when one of my managers at eastern creek pulled over to instruct one of the traffic controllers what his duties were.
He spoke to him like a simple ****!
As we drove off he explained that it was his son in laws brother!
He started putting the guy down saying "you know Steve just because one brother is smart and has common sense it doesn't mean the brothers and sisters are,going to inherit it unfortunately"

He didn't have one nice word to say about his son in laws brother but put his son in law on a petisol as if he was talking about his own blood!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao! I don't think I know anyone who likes their in laws?
I remember when one of my managers at eastern creek pulled over to instruct one of the traffic controllers what his duties were.
He spoke to him like a simple ****!
As we drove off he explained that it was his son in laws brother!
He started putting the guy down saying "you know Steve just because one brother is smart and has common sense it doesn't mean the brothers and sisters are,going to inherit it unfortunately"

He didn't have one nice word to say about his son in laws brother but put his son in law on a petisol as if he was talking about his own blood!
Nah not a fan of cuntlaws but i despise my sibling even more ,absolute fake narcissistic , pretentious ****.
One of those cryptic fb writers fishing for sympathy every day. Continuely giving false offers of help to people to " look the part " while back stabbing every **** around if it doesn't agree with anyone else's opinion.
I remember giving the hubby a wedding gift of the cost of a one way Jetstar flight and said run **** run.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohh man i gots no tolerance for this poofter. Should stick a broom up his arse so he can at least clean

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll admit I hate getting my hands dirty but won't allow it to get in the way of getting a job done!
Some people love getting their hands dirty, those people will make got mechanics!
Lol im covered in paint no shower for 3 fucking days my fucking helmet has gloss on it so tonight ive got to turps a rag up and scrub the slug .lol its never fun

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of being sick. Just once, I'd like to get 6-8 hours sleep. I'd like to sit down to a meal where I don't have to work out if I can fit it into my diet. I'm so tired of being thirsty 24 hours a day. Is a works hamburger washed down with a coupla schooners so much to ask?? A supreme pizza with extra cheese and a large Iced Coffee?? AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! What I wouldn't give for just a feed of fish and chips!! I wish that bloody phone would ring!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of being sick. Just once, I'd like to get 6-8 hours sleep. I'd like to sit down to a meal where I don't have to work out if I can fit it into my diet. I'm so tired of being thirsty 24 hours a day. Is a works hamburger washed down with a coupla schooners so much to ask?? A supreme pizza with extra cheese and a large Iced Coffee?? AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! What I wouldn't give for just a feed of fish and chips!! I wish that bloody phone would ring!!
Hang in there brother , cant imagine how tough it is .but you're got the Bulldog spirit .

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hang in there brother , cant imagine how tough it is .but you're got the Bulldog spirit .
It's all good. Just letting off some steam and frustration. I have no doubt Assassin feels the same. Can't do all the little things you take for granted. I'd even settle for a Kebab!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all good. Just letting off some steam and frustration. I have no doubt Assassin feels the same. Can't do all the little things you take for granted. I'd even settle for a Kebab!!
Lol kebab goodness fixes everything. How long after the call will recovery be ?