The "R U OK ?" Thread

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
How can something that attractive, be produced from Donalds sperm???

She HAS to be adopted!!
Well he probably looked different whilst he was younger. then cosmetic injection fucked his face up or the wife hmm!! (milkman)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What didn't he do lol. Just his usual talk..his daughter also talked about how amazing her father is how he has time for everyone that works for him and how he respects all women blah blah. The crowd was ridiculous, they were all screaming and chanting "Build the wall" hahahaha
I am sure they all think they are in an episode of the Apprentice; just waiting for him to tell Kim Jung he is fired. With the language barrier will probably be taken us " We have fired"

Well I suppose if nothing the US is consistent in their selection of Presidents, we have already had a film star, a peanut farmer and an ice cream scooper. Now we will have someone we will all need to worry about.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything we can do to try to help just shout out
I may not contribute on here as much, but I do read, I think I don't contribute because deep down I am introverted, and it is easier for me to hide away at times, but @tonee I agree with Southy here mate, if you need anything (within my power and ability - don't go asking for unicorns that fart rainbows for example), just let me know

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I may not contribute on here as much, but I do read, I think I don't contribute because deep down I am introverted, and it is easier for me to hide away at times, but @tonee I agree with Southy here mate, if you need anything (within my power and ability - don't go asking for unicorns that fart rainbows for example), just let me know
What about unicorns that fart glitter... can that be organised?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Resized_photostudio_1469582269487.jpeg

My little bubba on the train with mumma bear see the cardiologist at westmead . Pappa is nervous

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's the word Southy? Hopefully good news.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully so far so good they put one of the things that you monitor the heart with over night to check , now the mrs has to take the boy to hospital with possible appendicitis .
On the bright side of things i found a new game to play at work its like a hover board
IMG_3376.jpg
Its safe because i have my bulldogs beanie on

Attachments

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully so far so good they put one of the things that you monitor the heart with over night to check , now the mrs has to take the boy to hospital with possible appendicitis .
On the bright side of things i found a new game to play at work its like a hover board View attachment 864 Its safe because i have my bulldogs beanie on
When it rains it pours.

Good luck to the little man